Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

Wes’ scheming backfired already. He’s done for once the Americans get the chance to throw him in.

and boom...

I love Laurel for having the balls to pull the trigger on something big. She called Wes out for the reasons Jordan called him out on but played Josh’s emotions to get him to call Wes out.

Josh is a baby and I want him to go next. This dude is a gay gentle giant.

Wes had to go. I got love for Wes but he is way too ego centered and can’t play a quiet game. He tries too hard to be the puppeteer.

Bear is a solidified challenger and you can see that he has made a change in athleticism and character, he smashed Wes with focus, motivation and anger. Wes was defeated and nervous when he was called down.

Just when the Brits win they get caught cheating

Theo is the one who came up w the idea for that, that alone should’ve gotten him thrown in over Bear and I’m shocked that wasn’t even brought up at all. If I was a Brit, Theo’s name would’ve been said by me for that reason and I could’ve gotten the vote swayed away from Bear.

Wtf. Ether. Wildest episode since Ashley fucked over dude for the mil.

They gonna give her a bounceback comp to get back in the game tho.

I'm gonna miss that big ol' white girl.

Needless to say, I'll be............"thinking about"...........her tonight in honor of her departure.

Both Johnny and Wes did their power play way too early. How many times have Johnny played Nani and she continue to follow him

I fuck with laurel but I didn't like how she was moving this season. Glad she out. For now anyway.

I was hoping for Laurel to win cuz I wanted to see Laurel vs Kam. That would be a beast matchup.

Kam was at her neck on some Nia long vs deebo shit lmao.

source (25).gif

"All these niggas might be scared of you but I'm not."

I fuck with kam.

And when are black people on this show gonna take a fucking swimming lesson or 2. The shit is not that hard.

Its basic life shit. So embarrassing.

Back