Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

Dude was like the Tony Hawk of bmx - he even had video games and shit. He hosted the first two official seasons and then... erased from history.

But I swear they had TJ come right out of a coma to host the next season on some pick yourself up dust yourself off shit.

I used to know this girl who hosted an mtv show back in the day and she told me how they got paid based on how many words they said that actually got aired on tv and ever since then I realized why everybody involved does what they do.
Tyrie used to post on the IC

Turbo is a bit too petty

Rogan is a pussy.

I wanted to see Bear beat Joss but Joss is too big. He easily overpowered Bear in the maze. BS votes from UK.

Turbo is a bit too petty

Rogan is a pussy.

I wanted to see Bear beat Joss but Joss is too big. He easily overpowered Bear in the maze. BS votes from UK.

Jordan's been a douchebag from right out the gate though. I almost forgot he was in this season since it took so many episodes for him to be a dickhead.

And Zach stays yelling at broads half his size. I've never seen him beef with a guy even once (except for his bitchy yet hilarious diary room commentaries).

It's good to see Leroy come out of Banana's shadow and become a leader though. Hopefully he wins a final.

The show's not the same without Bananas and Wes.

Not really because of their presence, but because of who's getting more screentime in their absence.

Can't stand Jordan or Paulie, but they seem to be who the producers are trying to promote now that Wes and Bananas are gone.

Last edited:
Didn't think Esther would do as good as she did in the elimination.

She was right there with Georgia and could've actually won it.

If she gets in better shape she could be a legitimate threat.

Finally realized why I'm so fascinated with Georgia now.

She reminds me of Arya Stark.

All the good people that made the show good are gone, Wes, Johnny and Bear. I wish Kam would step up into somebody but she just a follower like Leroy.

Kam's not really a follower........she just thinks she's bigger than she really is.

Delusions of grandeur if you will.

But yeah.......the show's definitely not the same without Wes and Bananas.

Yeah definitely not as entertaining without wes and his guaranteed to fail schemes lol.

Turbo doesn’t understand the game and how it plays out. This dude is CT 2.0 but more of a hothead.

Lmaooooo turbo got these niggas shook.

Can't really be mad at his response to niggas talking cash shit being "let's go to elimination and see."

All dude does is workout and compete. Keep his name out your mouth if you don't want to see him.

Jordan is pussy.

These guys want to politic their way to the finish instead of compete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back