Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

Cara is a sad human. Awful person. She finds no joy in anything outside hate.

CT is a joke and washed.

This season has been a real shit show and I expect the final to be no different... people dying left and right.

Watch Josh fuck around and win this shit.

But yo that dude Rogan has to be the biggest pussy ever to go on the challenge. Dude cried his way out of an elimination and now he gets CT to break up with his girl for him? That shit is pathetic.

LMAO @ Jenny's face being the strongest thing about her.

CT is a bitch
Rogan is a bitch
Cara is a bitch

Dee is a dumbass

Jordan is a beast

Dude smashed that elim w one hand by outsmarting his opponent... classic

This season has been a real shit show and I expect the final to be no different... people dying left and right.

Watch Josh fuck around and win this shit.

But yo that dude Rogan has to be the biggest pussy ever to go on the challenge. Dude cried his way out of an elimination and now he gets CT to break up with his girl for him? That shit is pathetic.

LMAO @ Jenny's face being the strongest thing about her.

dead @ the last part

And Josh is decent but he ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed... dude fell 3x lol

Lol at Rogan being the only British player left............on what's supposed to be the British team.

'Thought for sure Leroy and Kam were going home.

Starting to think the producers gave that to him because he looked like the slowest person in the water based on what they showed.

Joss got what he deserved for getting Georgia thrown into the elimination.

Playing Kayleigh's political game ended up being the end of his game.

Poetic justice.

Last edited:
Also, last season's format was better.

Simply because being part of the troika/tribunal was based on merit........not politics.

Top 3 performers on the winning team.

No way of getting around it.

They need to go back to that because this season's format is horrible.

This ho Kam fucked a dude to make Leroy jealous and his simp ass took her back.

Joss deserved to get booted for that fuck shit he pulled with Georgia, only right that Kayleigh was his downfall.

Would never thought i would ever see CT play the game like a bitch.

Rogan the weakest person who aint did well in any challenge the last brit there.

I have a feeling Kam is playing Leroy... this is a big money prize on the line, she needed Lee to play her alliance so they could advance thru the season... bet at the reunion they ain’t even together...

Yo - Joss committed suicide and didn't even know until weeks later. That shit is hilarious. I like how they showed him going through the emotions of realizing he only had himself to blame for that shit.

Dee is a fucking moron and Rogan is still a pussy - throwing his dearly departed homeboy under the bus because he's scared to rat on himself or make CT mad is about what I would expect from him. I want to see him get to the final and collapse. That would be a nice bookend to his challenge career.

But damn Dee is so stupid it's funny.

And that chinless bitch Ninja needs to chill trying to interrogate people at the tribunal. That couldn't have been me sitting there all calm and shit.

And why does Paulie talk shit like he didn't drop dead in the first challenge of the last final?

lol @ ninja trying to run things like a vet... Jordan ain’t cocky, he’s confident and he can run his mouth cuz he can back up his ish... he wanted Bananas gone and he went n tried it himself, the whole clique here wants him gone and they can’t do it themselves lol Jordan is a certified vet, champ and top dawg on the show.

Nice to see CT get some balls and call a power move...

Nany is stupid, she needs to never be on another challenge again..

They should’ve had a twist at the end... such as killing teams, or something to make their alliance all for nothing... but it looks like the more there is on their team, the harder it’s gonna be... so that might be a good thing...

hoping hard for a team UK win... I hate the majority of team USA and I hope Kam is using Leroy so that his idiot self can feel stupid... dude is blinded by boobs and vagina

I knew Nany was going to lose, she just a weakling.

CT finally stepped up and pulled a power move. Took Rogan until the end to figure out Paulie was full of shit.

I knew Nany was going to lose, she just a weakling.

CT finally stepped up and pulled a power move. Took Rogan until the end to figure out Paulie was full of shit.

Notice how Paulie didn't get in CT's face talking crazy either.

Big as his ego is, he still has sense enough to know who he can and can't pull that shit with.

Last edited:
Anybody check the clip from the season finale they showed at the end of the show?

Looks like Paulie passes out or something during the final challenge.

Zach was furious.

Anybody check the clip from the season finale they showed at the end of the show?

Looks like Paulie passes out or something during the final challenge.

Zach was furious.

Yeah... and Zach has been trying to tell everyone this was all stupid the way Paulie was moving... can’t wait to hear Bananas give him a hard time for it... he doesn’t know how to play

I think part of the problem this season is they haven't had a real team final in a long time so these people don't remember how one bad player (or a player having a bad day) can just fuck up everything for everybody.

I do wonder how they're going to do this though since there are only two teams. I'm not sure if I remember that happening before.

WTF???

Every episode this season has been an hour and a half.

Season Finale's tonight...............but it's only gonna be an hour???

KRS-ONE gif.gif

They must plan on stretching it out for 2 episodes or something.

Probably gonna do the same thing with the reunion show too.

This bum Paulie gassed the fuck out

gassed after talking that smack about the others gassing and him being at his peak rofl

Paulie is choking another final...

He’s a good competitor for the mini games they do throughout the season but when it comes down to the long finale, he can’t bang it out...

It’s gonna eat him up that Jordan beat him

Back