Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

Leroy will forever be a sidekick

I had hopes for him after Bananas got axed. It looked like he was stepping up to be a leader but it seems like he's delusional about the idea that they're all on one team (didn't he learn anything from his mentor) and also unaware of what the alliances are and how to properly play the middle.

WTF is going on with this show?

It's supposed to be the UK vs. USA right?

So how is it in any of the teams' bests interests to get rid of their own teammates?

Understandable if they lose a competition and don't have a choice.........but getting rid of someone on your own team when the team wins?

And having the opportunity to get rid of a strong player on the opposing team............and not doing it???

KRS One gif.gif

UK is full of a bunch of idiots. They’re team USA without knowing it and they’re all playing just to get eliminated. Paulie and his squad have them all lined up to get picked off one by one.. They tried hard w Theo, couldn’t do it. That’s the only fail they have. The rest of them are too weak compared to USA. And no one sees this? Idiots.

Kaileigh ain’t running no final. She’s a weak player. That big mouthed muscle chick is next on the chopping block. Dee is weak. Rogan is all muscle for nothing.

Joss and Theo are the only threats there, Theo more so than Joss.

CT meh.. he ain’t what he used to be.

Now they got Tori but she’s gonna get thrown in every time until she’s beaten..

That vs Zach, Paulie, Cara, Ashley, Kam,., they ain’t beating this.

Jordan, Nany are gonna get thrown in eventually.

Leroy ain’t a threat either. He’s failed multiple times in challenges. He has no heart.

If Tori can stay alive and Jordan can jump ship, then the tables might turn but team UK can’t win for anything.

I never understood why people don't throw strong opponents into the elimination, why the hell you wanna go against people better than you in the finals. They gotta come up with a way to stop alliances in future seasons cause it's making the show wack.

I was waiting on somebody to switch sides, i guess Jordan going over to the UK too if he has the chance.

No clue why the UK constantly helping the US

They need to find a way not to include Paulie and Jordan in future challenges.

Or at least the next one.

Said this earlier, but they're getting entirely too much screentime.

Wonder what kind of effect that's had on the ratings.

I could be wrong, but I think........if given a choice.........people would prefer Bananas and Wes over Paulie and Jordan.

Great competitors but entirely too self-absorbed and arrogant. Not even Bananas is that annoying.

Theo has no strength... he got smashed by a dude with one hand controlling his sledgehammer.

Jordan should’ve held off on the proposal to Tori and came back to team USA, convince his members to throw the next challenge, then throw in Cara vs Tori. Cara losing wld completely destroy their alliance. Then throw Paulie in next w Joss or CT.

Theo has no strength... he got smashed by a dude with one hand controlling his sledgehammer.

Jordan should’ve held off on the proposal to Tori and came back to team USA, convince his members to throw the next challenge, then throw in Cara vs Tori. Cara losing wld completely destroy their alliance. Then throw Paulie in next w Joss or CT.
Wouldn't worked, Cara has the numbers to never see an elimination

Wouldn't worked, Cara has the numbers to never see an elimination

Paulie, Cara, Ashley, Kam

Ninja, Zach and Leroy wld be easy to manipulate...

I’d drop something like this...

“Y’all know mtv always has a twist, if Paulie out performs us in the end, and he’s given the choice to split or keep the money, what do you think he’s gonna do? He’s gonna keep the money w Cara and bounce... but if I win, or any of you, we spilt the money among our clique..”

or something to that effect... numbers change... Zach, Jordan, Ninja, Leroy and Josh all 5 vote in Cara..

it’s truly not that hard... even tho Zach said he wldnt vote his own team, he wld w those two on the line...

I can’t stand those two controlling this whole thing... it’s so old. Time to shake it up. Make big boy moves... even if it backfires

Cara Maria is a miserable human being.

Never understood why so many players said she was toxic until now.

Thought they were just hating for no reason, but she really is a spiteful........hateful.......young lady.

Couldn't even be happy for a newly engaged couple.

To be fair, I don't think it's totally her fault.

I think she really thought she found her soulmate when she was with Kyle a few years back..........and she's never gotten over the fact that they're not together anymore.

That's gotta be the root cause of her misery, because she wasn't this bad before the breakup with Kyle.

Back