Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

Vets are dropping like flies. I would’ve liked to have seen Johnny get the win and make the jump... too bad he goofed on the numbers at the end. Much like Laurel... yeesh

Part of me is enjoying them playing themselves early with their petty bullshit.

But part of me enjoys the petty bullshit.

Georgia was annoying to me during her first season.

Couldn't stand her voice.

However, this season she's started to grow on me.

Her accent has become quite appealing.

I like hearing her talk now.

It makes me happy.

I wish Kat could talk like that.

So many choices for me to................."think about".............tonight.

Do I want to think about Georgia...........or do I want to think about Kat sounding like Georgia?

Regardless of what I choose, I'll definitely be..........."happy"...........with either outcome.

Yo PlutoTV has a challenge channel where they just marathon old seasons all the time. The commercials can get pretty annoying but it's kinda wild to turn on and see a blast from the past.

People beefing with people who are dead now (awkward to watch). People who used to be top dogs but are now long forgotten. Watching TJ get old as fuck in real time.

I tried but those shits didn't auto play and its mad filler clips to go through. Couldn't get with having to click start each 5-8 minute clip, while skipping the 2 minute clips That shit was irritating af. I gave up by the 4th clip.

Yo PlutoTV has a challenge channel where they just marathon old seasons all the time. The commercials can get pretty annoying but it's kinda wild to turn on and see a blast from the past.

People beefing with people who are dead now (awkward to watch). People who used to be top dogs but are now long forgotten. Watching TJ get old as fuck in real time.
Remember when he looked like a zombie for two seasons when he got In that accident

But I swear they had TJ come right out of a coma to host the next season on some pick yourself up dust yourself off shit.

I used to know this girl who hosted an mtv show back in the day and she told me how they got paid based on how many words they said that actually got aired on tv and ever since then I realized why everybody involved does what they do.

Back