Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

CT looks washed

Yeah as soon as they gotta do anything suspended in air or long distance running he's useless but they gave UK an edge picking him. That knowledge is power and ain't no long distance running or suspension comps in elimination.

Not picking CT might come back to fuck them up tho.

Damn this is messed up

Theo Campbell of 'The Challenge' blinded in one eye after champagne cork accident
(CNN)Theo Campbell says a freak accident has cost him his sight in one eye.
Campbell, who appeared on "Love Island" in 2017 and and is set to appear on "MTV's The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2" thanked his supporters on Instagram after undergoing surgeries following a strike in the eye by a champagne cork.
The accident resulted in a gruesome injury, he said.

The cork split his eyeball in half. Yikes!

I'm just glad Wes is back doing the challenges on a regular basis.

Dude never disappoints.

The scheming and the endless beef with Bananas is always hilarious.

Wes played his hand too early, he's not getting another chance to control things with everyone watching him.

Wes’ scheming backfired already. He’s done for once the Americans get the chance to throw him in.

I think those chicks should have done more turning than pushing I could be wrong but that's the way it looked.

That brit chick is a monster but the US women are stacked even more so than the males it seems

Watching Sunday's Big Brother After Dark, and..........apparently...........Cliff Hogg is a fan of the MTV Challenges.

He's in the backyard telling Michie and Holly all about the shows.

Michie's never heard of the Challenges, but he likes what he hears and said he'd love to be on the show.

Holly.........not so much.

She was heated when she saw his face light up after Cliff told them about all the hookups and drinking that happens on the show.

Needless to say, she probably won't be on the Challenge............but Michie will more than likely be on it next season.

I'm actually hoping he wins Big Brother now because, if he does, it would be the first time that the WINNER of Big Brother crossed over to do the MTV Challenges.

smh

Actually, Josh is the first Big Brother winner to do the Challenges.

He really shouldn't count though because he's a horrible competitor.

I was about to say Josh hoe ass been out there 2-3 seasons now.

Back