Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

I was shocked to see Paulie lose while everyone else didn’t seem to have as much of a problem he did. I think when he dove in head first, he injured himself. And LOL @ him crying like a baby bc he lost... I get he’s hard on himself about that but come on my dude..

Da’Vonne needs to get her ass into shape. If she did, she would be a beast. She has the damn mindset but doesn’t have the physical ability.

That little British chick has surprised the hell out of me, she’s a little firecracker

and that final looks deadly... they’re legit trying to kill them..

Big cosign on davonne. She has the mental aspect on lock and she surprised the shit out of me this season. She won out in elimination what like 3-4 times. If she did some legitimate off season training she would be a problem.

Big cosign on davonne. She has the mental aspect on lock and she surprised the shit out of me this season. She won out in elimination what like 3-4 times. If she did some legitimate off season training she would be a problem.

All true.

As much as she talks about doing it for her daughter, you'd think she'd be more serious about training.

All true.

As much as she talks about doing it for her daughter, you'd think she'd be more serious about training.

Who's to say she wasn't though? It's not like she got good at eliminations out of nowhere and she got further in that last challenge than Paulie and that big WWE looking broad.

Who's to say she wasn't though? It's not like she got good at eliminations out of nowhere and she got further in that last challenge than Paulie and that big WWE looking broad.

It's possible.

There's still room for improvement though.

Turbo's a monster.

Wes is right for not wanting to see him in any future competitions.

Simply because, with this format that minimizes the political aspect.........the best competitors have a chance to win.

Granted, Wes played a heavy political game..........but he was also in almost all of the tribunals this season.

And, of course, he wouldn't be if he wasn't winning comps.

Kinda foul that they're eliminating people in the final comp though.

Once you make the finals, that part of the game should be over and done with.

I'm glad Cara didn't have a chance, how does she not know how to play connect four. I swear they tried to kill these people doing this finals

I'm glad Cara didn't have a chance, how does she not know how to play connect four. I swear they tried to kill these people doing this finals

All that shit is acting. They pump them with whatever they need to get through it by iv and shit. It's just who has the will to win and keep their composure. I think the fact turbo actually stuffed his face with bullshit then ran 15 miles on the treadmill before the final was good strategy. He put his body through it so he was ready for the physical aspect.

Turbo is a true monster. He mentally powered through everything, even when his body wanted to give up. He’s gonna be a big problem. Theo as well. Ninja has solidified herself as the best female challenger.

I fucked with Turbo heavy well deserved hes is true competitor..He was killin me with the shit he was saying he was straight up ad down with honor much respect for that...

Ninja got exactly what she deserved she might as well be Cara... hunter got what he deserved ultimately too ole sensitive egotistical chump

when Turbo was dead ass serious

f
BlackandwhiteAcidicAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

Theo jus glided through the show like g

Wes is just a straight up great player through and through conniving motherfucker

Hunter like to talk loud, that’s it. He ain’t about what he speaks. Turbo is a g, and the way he carries himself on honor for others and self respect is something you don’t see on the show.

and I loved that finale because they all celebrated together and seemed so genuinely happy for one another... I liked this finale a lot. Nice seeing the vets drop like flies cuz of their ego, and that’s all that carries them, not their performance... Wes has always been one of my favorites, he played this season very well

The bananas era is over, the vets actually have to win challenges now. All that having the numbers advantage the vets always had to walk to the finals seem to be over.

We back.

War of the worlds 2.

Comp beasted up this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
FUCK!!!!!

Power went off for a split second, and now my xfinity box is rebooting.

Wouldn't normally be a big deal, but in reboot mode.........it doesn't record anything, so I'm gonna miss parts of my recorded shows.

FUCK!!!!!

Power went off for a split second, and now my xfinity box is rebooting.

Wouldn't normally be a big deal, but in reboot mode.........it doesn't record anything, so I'm gonna miss parts of my recorded shows.

Yall don't got the "restart" function out there? My shit can go back 24-48 hrs and restart any show, movie or sporting event. I don't miss shit.

Yall don't got the "restart" function out there? My shit can go back 24-48 hrs and restart any show, movie or sporting event. I don't miss shit.

Yeah, I just had it on the actual channel and was watching it live.

Once I played the recording, everything was there.

Back