Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
That shit was easy work. Du just in his feelings. Yall leave him be
It ain't event feelings... I've seen niggaz who were beaten and not even trying....

That wasn't tonight.

Spence was throwing and fighting back the entire time
That's my point....

Easy is when a nigga gives up.

Spence never gave up .. he got caught cuz he was still fighting hard... That was an earned KO... Not a gimme

Lmao at niggas missing Du s point….Y’all niggas ever boxed at a mid to high level ?

Nobody's missing Du's point. It's just not a good one. No one is saying that Crawford just twittled his thumbs for three months and then got in the ring and walked over Spence. We all know he took this fight seriously and trained hard. That doesn't change the fact that Spence was outmatched and Crawford won this fight without facing any adversity.

You bugging bruh. We not talking about training. We talking about the actual fight. Spence did not challenge him. He just didn't. I'm guessing you picked Spence, so I'm just going to chalk everything you're saying up to you being upset that you picked wrong.
Bruh. I love the sport. I love Bud fur winning.

But only a nigga who don't love this shit still call this easy

You gotta give Bud credit. That wasn’t an easy fight. He just made it look like it was.

That was high level skill we all witness. I picked Spence to win and I can’t do anything but do like Errol and give the better man credit.

Crawford is the pound for pound king right now.

Bruh. I love the sport. I love Bud fur winning.

But only a nigga who don't love this shit still call this easy

We can agree to disagree. I wouldn't have used that particular world. I would just say that Crawford dominated Spence, which is absolutely true. That's all people are saying when the call it easy.

I think Spence will win the first few tentative rounds, in fact havnt seen anyone say otherwise... Crawford is a slow starter but he cant afford to give too many rounds away and could be 4-0 Spence but then I think Bud will start timing him, jabbing him to pieces and stinging him with right hands and uppercuts (think uppercuts will be important in this fight), with that I think Bud will start taking over and claw his way back to either even rounds or a lead but with the momentum in his favour coming to the end of the fight...

With that I reckon Bud points or late stoppage...

Still, I could be massively wrong and Spence wins...

Spence has struggled or gets alot more against southpaws though, think people are overlooking Bud being a southpaw and that playing a big factor in the fight...

I got Crawford winning, got respect for Spence but been following Crawford since the IC streets

We close to witnessing history mane

My last prediction.

Terence Crawford by KO. Round 10.

Not posting until this happens.

I got Crawford winning this deep into the latter rounds

It ain't event feelings... I've seen niggaz who were beaten and not even trying....

That wasn't tonight.

Spence was throwing and fighting back the entire time
That's my point....

Easy is when a nigga gives up.

Spence never gave up .. he got caught cuz he was still fighting hard... That was an earned KO... Not a gimme
I know exactly what you saying. It was not an easy task. But bud had an easy time performing it. Just like any other amazing athletic achievement that a professional athlete can make look routine.

Bud made the difficult thing look easy.

Back