Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anderson was supposedly set to fight Wilder in August but that was only going to happen if Wilder handled Zhang in a decisive manner.

That did not happen.

Don’t do that. He held Bama down for a while.

We been said he had no fundamentals, and was just a KO artist. Ever since Fury exposed him, dude fell all the way off.
Yeah well I was saying it long before his fall off.

He never should have made it this far.

The fans and he did this to his legacy.

Won’t even be a part of barbershop talk in 3 years.

Shame on y’all for putting a battery in that man’s back.

Yeah, his whole thing is that power and his willingness to put himself at risk for the big hit. He's not what anyone would consider "skilled". Problem is now he's timid. This is it for him, he gotta hang it up.

Thats the thing hes terrified of getting KO'd... Hes always been chinny but it was fine when he was fighting terrified bums for nearly 40 fights straight, as he could risk letting that right go and windmilling over those guys with minimal chance of getting countered as opponents cower in fear and he obviously felt more confident being unbeaten too and chasing life changing money...

This fight was similar to Ortiz his first decent opponent, both big old southpaws who stopped Wilder from punching the entire fight by keeping him on his back foot, difference being Wilder still had that unbeaten aura and hunger and he managed to change the fight with one punch...

Whats also wild is seeing him panic and throw hammer punches on top of opponents head, he just has no technique or natural boxing ability... He should never had got rid of Mark Breland...

Last edited:
Before the fight when Wilder was shadow boxing im telling my dad watch he aint gonna do none of that... as he jabs rolls and pivots

Good for him that zhang isnt close to being a volume puncher tha mans output is frustratingly low...

One thing about Wilder he always got up after a knockdown. If "I can do this all day" was a person. It's that 🥷.

Last edited:
i hope he smart enough to put his money away.

Hope Wilder's wife/GF doent run off with half his money... I was looking for some post fight interviews and ended up on a video about him beefing with his brother Marsellos over his brothers ex chick???

That cant be ideal prep for his last couple fights either...

Back