Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope Wilder's wife/GF doent run off with half his money... I was looking for some post fight interviews and ended up on a video about him beefing with his brother Marsellos over his brothers ex chick???

That cant be ideal prep for his last couple fights either...
the state of Alabama is not known for producing the smartest of people.

What I tell y’all bout that boy Deontay Wilder?

Horrible fundamentals and a one trick pony.

I hate he put Alabama on his back.

I've been around trained men... Special Forces and the like...so i know how poor technique really gets yall goin lol

But you aint have no excitement about an Alabama cat whoopin ass on a World stage for a while? Im assuming he a big deal round them parts!

I've been around trained men... Special Forces and the like...so i know how poor technique really gets yall goin lol

But you aint have no excitement about an Alabama cat whoopin ass on a World stage for a while? Im assuming he a big deal round them parts!

A black boxer from Birmingham? Hell yeah we rooted for him. But it got harder as time progressed.

All he needed to do was learn his gotdamn fundamentals and he would have been great. Instead he relied on his physicality which for a heavyweight was phenomenal.

A frustrating time

Remembering what Deontay W. said about Tyson (GOAT in boxing), I'm really not caring about dudes career.

Dude is out his mind if he think he could've won against Tyson in his prime.

Back