Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Naw man, he trained his ass off, he worked his ass off...

Only people who think that was easy never ran 5 miles in their combined life

You're talking about something different. I don't think anyone is saying that the path to putting on a good performance is easy. I think people are saying that he wasn't really challenged in the ring. He wasn't. Spence tried, but everything he tried was ineffective.

Bud a shaper puncher. But this easy shit is disrespectful to the sport. Errol never stopped throwing

You're talking about something different. I don't think anyone is saying that the path to putting on a good performance is easy. I think people are saying that he wasn't really challenged in the ring. He wasn't. Spence tried, but everything he tried was ineffective.
Again...

Y'all not looking at what I'm looking at

Bud was delivering shots through a desperate storm

Wasn't shit easy about that shit placement

Nah that was easy . Spence probably hit solidly like 5 times spence couldn't land anything spence usually does with any regularity that's just what it is

Again...

Y'all not looking at what I'm looking at

Bud was delivering shots through a desperate storm

Wasn't shit easy about that shit placement

He wasn't challenged man. I don't know how else to put it. We've seen tough back and forth fights. This wasn't that. It was onesided. You may not like the word easy, so pick something else, but this was not a competitive fight. It doesn't matter that Spence was still throwing. At no point did he look like he had Crawford in danger.

He wasn't challenged man. I don't know how else to put it. We've seen tough back and forth fights. This wasn't that. It was onesided. You may not like the word easy, so pick something else, but this was not a competitive fight. It doesn't matter that Spence was still throwing. At no point did he look like he had Crawford in danger.
That's.... Bullshit

Bud trained harder and performed harder than he ever did in his life. That was absolutely a challenge

That's.... Bullshit

Bud trained harder and performed harder than he ever did in his life. That was absolutely a challenge

You bugging bruh. We not talking about training. We talking about the actual fight. Spence did not challenge him. He just didn't. I'm guessing you picked Spence, so I'm just going to chalk everything you're saying up to you being upset that you picked wrong.

Back