Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
How THE FUCK was Lomachenko ever considered the BEST IN THE WORLD???
The fool already had a lost before this fight.
Who the fuck on Earth has he fought to make him p4p best??
ESPN AND TOP RANK are beyond disrespectful to Terence Crawford for that shit.

When Crawford fights they say he’s P4P and use what he did 140 to justify.. Top Rank & ESPN uses it as a marketing gimmick.. If was those niggas was truly P4P they wouldn’t say both of them are...

That's not disrespect. You're taking it in a weird way. When they went into the fight, by rankings, Loma was considered the best fighter in the world. So the question of "How does it feel to beat the best fighter in the world" is completely reasonable and standard in these situations. It's weird that you look at that and see it as a problem.
psst its because loma aint black

P4P never been that deep to me. It's all subjective. People should just have fun with it, it's not that serious. It's a term that allows you to theoretically compare fighters in different weight classes. It allows you to compare apples to apples, rather than apples to oranges. Who would win a fight if everyone weighed the same and all of their skills and physical attributes were proportional. There's no right and wrong.

First Lomachenko fight I EVER watched.... commentators literally referring to this dude as if he's a scientist in the ring..like the nigga is really special..at one point they literally said Loma would be the best fighter in post Mayweather era if he defeated Teo
WHAT??!!
This was supposed to be the greatest fight of his career??!!
This nigga is the most basic fighter...all the fancy footwork and quick shots only works with other basic fighters...
TANK WOULD MURDER LOMA..
I can't believe this was ever up for debate

So niggas with losses in their record before 20 total fights get p4p recognition.. FOH...ESPN boxing rankings means NOTHING

First Lomachenko fight I EVER watched.... commentators literally referring to this dude as if he's a scientist in the ring..like the nigga is really special..at one point they literally said Loma would be the best fighter in post Mayweather era if he defeated Teo
WHAT??!!
This was supposed to be the greatest fight of his career??!!
This nigga is the most basic fighter...all the fancy footwork and quick shots only works with other basic fighters...
TANK WOULD MURDER LOMA..
I can't believe this was ever up for debate

So niggas with losses in their record before 20 total fights get p4p recognition.. FOH...ESPN boxing rankings means NOTHING

Mine too....I saw another replayed fight of his the other day and he was doin a whole lot of showboating in that one but to see him get neutralized like this I'm not as high on the guy as everyone else is....I do want to see a rematch and what he can do now that he's not that dude anymore and can the younger fighter stay focused for another 12 rounds but Loma needs more fights vs reputable fighter(preferably from America) before I can crown him #1 p4p

Somebody please explain Loma to me ...please....how??!!.I mean.. what are his fans seeing that I'm not..how??!!... wtf..bro already had a loss...OK...so who???...I've never ever heard of anyone he's defeated...so who...I'm trying to understand....like who has Loma fought, that Tank wouldn't completely murder(besides Teo maybe)...I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THE FIRST DUDE WHO DEFEATED LOMACHENKO...
I'm not understanding

I know Loma is an ESPN fighter...but it's NO WAY they're that bias ...which brings me back to Bud Crawford...top 5 p4p YES but #1..FUCK NO...
Who has Bud fought that Spence wouldn't absolutely MURDER
Who has Bud fought that Kell Brook wouldn't dominate
Who has Bud fought that Porter wouldn't defeat...
I understand Bud was undisputed champ but that nigga was in a division at that time with NOBODIES
Bud has NEVER faced an elite fighter
WHO???!! Indongo?? Gamboa?? Benavidez?? Horn??...oh just cause Mean Machine was undefeated when he fought Bud, made him elite??

Niggas be reaching for Loma AND Crawford

He was overhyped
@Elzo69Renaissance like....

giphy.gif

Teo controlled an elusive fighter who likes to fight with angles with a steady strong jab.

He pumped the shit out the jab and never let Loma get started on his offense.

He knew Loma likes to "start late" so Teo established the jab early. He forced Loma to work from the outside, and since he's the smaller man it was a tough fight.

Great game plan. Great execution. Amazing focus.

Loma is very good. But he's not the kind of talent they hyped him up to be. He's not some guy like duran or Manny, or even Floyd who can keep moving up and stay effective.

You put a jab in his face. All that stops

But if that was your first Loma fight...I get the point.

But the dude is good... Just wasn't good enough last night. He dusted them other dudes tho..... Watch the fights. It's good shit.

I also think Tank would get him. Too much speed and power. And tank has good skill too.

Loma ain't tough enough to take on them young lions. The pros way different than amateurs. This ain't point fighting

Back