Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Tank bout to kill that boy

Ryan said he wants next, and I REALLY like that fight for multiple reasons.

1. If Ryan wants the fight like he say he does, he'll happily agree for the B side. This ain't a 50/50 fight. Tank is clearly headlining ppvs. There should be no discussion.

2. Based on everything I said in #1. It's a must take fight for tank. Ryan should 100% take the B side. But at the same time I can't see any other fight that's immediately makable for tank that makes this much money.

So 1&2 are business reasons why it should happen

3. Tank gonna smoke Ryan. And that sets him up for bigger fights, further establishing himself for an eventual showdown with Teo in 2022 or 2023

4. It freezes out Haney who will need to take some huge fights to keep up withb the rest of the class.

Ryan/Tank the best fight right now

We will see.
Put it like this

Luke campbell.....

Ryan gonna knock this niggaz head off...

I'll put 100m ABW bucks on it...

And Luke is one of Loma best wins...

These young niggaz different. They smart and they can fight

Tank bout to kill that boy

Ryan said he wants next, and I REALLY like that fight for multiple reasons.

1. If Ryan wants the fight like he say he does, he'll happily agree for the B side. This ain't a 50/50 fight. Tank is clearly headlining ppvs. There should be no discussion.

2. Based on everything I said in #1. It's a must take fight for tank. Ryan should 100% take the B side. But at the same time I can't see any other fight that's immediately makable for tank that makes this much money.

So 1&2 are business reasons why it should happen

3. Tank gonna smoke Ryan. And that sets him up for bigger fights, further establishing himself for an eventual showdown with Teo in 2022 or 2023

4. It freezes out Haney who will need to take some huge fights to keep up withb the rest of the class.

Ryan/Tank the best fight right now

Tank is headlining his 1st PPV not ppv"S". If the ppv flops how can you logically say Ryan Garcia should happily agree to the B side?

Let's not just act like this didn't just come out and how it will play a factor in any negotiation between Ryan Garcia and any fighter

Ryan Garcia Named World's 12th Most Marketable Athlete

Tank may be the better and more talented fighter but let's not act R. Garcia ain't bringing money to the table himself. For what you saying Tank ppv numbers better blow shit away if you thinking he flat out supposed to be the A-side in that fight. If they do Tank is getting 60/40 in his favor at best. Average ppv number or below ain't no A-side in that fight.

That's just like Crawford thinking he deserves 50/50 with Spence when his numbers don't back that up. Spence the A-side based on numbers and competition.

Tank is headlining his 1st PPV not ppv"S". If the ppv flops how can you logically say Ryan Garcia should happily agree to the B side?

Let's not just act like this didn't just come out and how it will play a factor in any negotiation between Ryan Garcia and any fighter

Ryan Garcia Named World's 12th Most Marketable Athlete

Tank may be the better and more talented fighter but let's not act R. Garcia ain't bringing money to the table himself. For what you saying Tank ppv numbers better blow shit away if you thinking he flat out supposed to be the A-side in that fight. If they do Tank is getting 60/40 in his favor at best. Average ppv number or below ain't no A-side in that fight.

That's just like Crawford thinking he deserves 50/50 with Spence when his numbers don't back that up. Spence the A-side based on numbers and competition.
I'm going of Ryan calling Tank his Loma fight.....

The shit needs to be next

Anyone got DAZN?

Jamie Munguia beat Tureano Johnson last night on a TKO because of a lip injury caused by an uppercut. If yall didn't see it, here it is. It's bad....like real bad...

:yikes1:

Can Chisroa pull the upset???

I understand that Chisora is more or less handpicked. This is Usyk's second fight in the HW division, he's still testing the water. I don't consider Chisora world class but he's at least a step up from Witherspoon. Usyk should win this fight comfortably.....but what happens when/if Chisora start landing clean? Usyk is now up against fighters that are physically bigger and stronger than him. What's his chin like at HW? What If Chisora make it a physical fight? How does Usyk handle adversity? Hopefully this fight answers some questions regarding Usyk and his future in the HW division

Back