Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, we know Cruz can apply pressure all night and Devin not the biggest puncher.. Cruz remind me of Shawn Porter, maybe with more power
I think Devin is fine as far as power its just not what he chooses to do with regularity..every once in a while you get a motherfucker like Cruz, Maidana, Porter that can and will test your gangster

I want to watch some more of Haney's fights to see if he has a inside fight game. That will really determine how tough of a fight between him and Cruz would be.

Mall always come off as the calm twin but he got the most chaos around him... hopefully he can focus and get some meaningful wins...

Good his case got thrown out but after all this time and listening to him contradict himself so much interviews about who he is willing to fight. I'm of the opinion that he ain't really trying to fight nobody.

Yeah that's true too

I respect the boxing career of the so called wild Charlo at 154 much better than the 160 Charlo. 154 Charlo has taken on all comers and got another tough fight coming up against Tim Tyzu.

I want all fighters to get all the money that they can get. Yet at some point your pride as a fighter mixed with getting your money has to come together and make certain fights that are good your monetary value and your legacy competition wise. IMO 160 Charlo has yet to do that since moving up to 160.

I can admit that he probably should've gotten the Canelo fight but just because he didn't get that fight doesn't mean he should've fought the weak ass level of opposition that he has at 160.

Shit just be wild the shit some fighters do to themselves with their choices of competition. Ryan Garcia falls into that bullshit as well.

I respect the boxing career of the so called wild Charlo at 154 much better than the 160 Charlo. 154 Charlo has taken on all comers and got another tough fight coming up against Tim Tyzu.

I want all fighters to get all the money that they can get. Yet at some point your pride as a fighter mixed with getting your money has to come together and make certain fights that are good your monetary value and your legacy competition wise. IMO 160 Charlo has yet to do that since moving up to 160.

I can admit that he probably should've gotten the Canelo fight but just because he didn't get that fight doesn't mean he should've fought the weak ass level of opposition that he has at 160.

Shit just be wild the shit some fighters do to themselves with their choices of competition. Ryan Garcia falls into that bullshit as well.
They wait for that huge payday fight and scared to take any chances in between

They wait for that huge payday fight and scared to take any chances in between

Exactly not even realizing if they win a risky 50/50 fight in trying to get that big payday fight they can negotiate for even more money in that fight.

It's really like they are either lacking in logic or are really scared to lose. Funny thing is though all of the greatest fighters of every era in boxing have losses. Floyd is the only person without a loss.

Too many of these dudes are following only one part of Floyd's career when if they follow his career in totality they will realize that Pretty Boy Floyd took tough fights and risks to get the money and call the shots that Floyd "Money" Mayweather was making toward the end of his career.

Back