Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Golovkin is a destruction worker I have a different impression now that I i got a chance to really look at the fight ....i tried to watch as i got ready for work
Through the first 3 Murata was offensive minded he was killing GGG to the body ..while taking shots

But by round 4 GGG got into his groove and just systematically destroyed Murata.. GGG gas tank is underrated.. Murata is actually pretty decent.. but GGG makes you wear his punches and it showed
In Muratas face, body,demeanor
GGG just keeps coming eventually you are going to break down from taking sustained punishment he doesnt it like no other

Golovkin is a destruction worker I have a different impression now that I i got a chance to really look at the fight ....i tried to watch as i got ready for work
Through the first 3 Murata was offensive minded he was killing GGG to the body ..while taking shots

But by round 4 GGG got into his groove and just systematically destroyed Murata.. GGG gas tank is underrated.. Murata is actually pretty decent.. but GGG makes you wear his punches and it showed
GGG just keeps coming eventually you are going to break down from taking sustained punishment he doesnt it like no other
I'm bout to watch now. I'll chime in afterwards but this sounds pretty fair and accurate

So yeah,. GGG higher skill level, older legs.

He gotta be able to move, cuz while muriata was very effective...I feel like he was only effective cuz GGG got 40 year old legs. If he could move better, I think we get a rd3 stoppage instead of 9.

GGG had the better head movement. Better punch selection. And better overall stamina. But he could not do a whole lot earlier cuz he wasn't as mobile.

Good fight though. You better believe Canelo gonna go to the body and force GGG to move around the ring. He's too smart, and it's too effective of a strategy

Lol at seeing the name Juan Diaz in her corner and thinking

"That's a common name"

Then I saw him like.... Hol up.....

Then they confirmed it..... Yeah shorty gonna be a problem

Back