Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Floyd a wild nigga unless this shit all part of a plan to drum up interest. I say that because as a promoter his job is to maximize the money for his fighter which maximizes his money.

So yesterday on the same day as Tank press conference. Floyd has his own press conference for his fight. On top of that Floyd ppv exhibition is 2 weeks before Tank's ppv fight.

IMO either Tank is really leaving TMT after this fight and Floyd is like fuck Tank cause he already has enough money to take a loss on this fight money wise or all this is just fake beef to drum up interest in Tank fight with Tank talking shit about Floyd.

Floyd a wild nigga unless this shit all part of a plan to drum up interest. I say that because as a promoter his job is to maximize the money for his fighter which maximizes his money.

So yesterday on the same day as Tank press conference. Floyd has his own press conference for his fight. On top of that Floyd ppv exhibition is 2 weeks before Tank's ppv fight.

IMO either Tank is really leaving TMT after this fight and Floyd is like fuck Tank cause he already has enough money to take a loss on this fight money wise or all this is just fake beef to drum up interest in Tank fight with Tank talking shit about Floyd.
Floyd lives on planet floyd you already.know...thats interesting though

Good call.

Back