Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Glad Shawn acknowledged he be hatin a lil bit. I think it's just his competitive nature so no love lost.
If Ugas fight how he fought Shawn, then "Bless his heart" LOL
Errol the truth... My favorite fighter, seems to be focused and at peace

It was good segment. I laughed at "bless his heart" as well.

It was the knock down as why Shawn be hating on him a lil bit. You could hear it that he still hasn't let it go. I respect cause like you said competitive nature.

If what Errol had been saying is true in how he really wasn't doing sit-ups and other things in training for quite few fights including the Porter fight along with training to lose weight not really training for skills. The way he looks Ugas could be in trouble. It would be good to see his power come back with wearing down his opponents and getting them out there.

I'm really hyped to see Lubin vs Fundora this weekend though. I'm a fan of Lubin and was at the fight in NYC when he got KO'ed by Charlo. I actually had him beating Charlo then. I just like Lubin style and how he fights. I'd pick him to beat Charlo again because I think he has more skills and is close enough from an athletic standpoint to beat him. Lubin chin though is the only thing that gives me doubts about him with anybody at 154.

Back