Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I get what ya'll are saying, I really do, but when has Wilder ever looked great? I hate the "competition argument," but other than Fury who has he fought? He fought a lot of mediocre opponents. Now that doesn't mean he isn't great. After all, many people say the same thing about Tyson. The difference is that Tyson clearly outclassed his opponents in pretty much every way whereas Wilder never looks spectacular against anyone. He's just able to do enough in fights to stick around until he lands that one big punch.

Wilder losing to Fury didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. He's a pretty one dimensional fighter, and that was fine until he ran into somebody that was capable of exploiting his limitations.

in other words doing what he's supposed to at HW - its not WW...

wilder expects to be back 2022 - we'll see whoelse outclasses him

in other words doing what he's supposed to at HW - its not WW...

wilder expects to be back 2022 - we'll see whoelse outclasses him

lol Come on bruh. I don't care what weight class you're in, it's hard to be considered great when your arsenal consists of one punch.

I ain't saying he's a nobody, but from my perspective, he's going to wind up a gatekeeper. I don't think he'll be able to get a championship anytime soon.

lol Come on bruh. I don't care what weight class you're in, it's hard to be considered great when your arsenal consists of one punch.

I ain't saying he's a nobody, but from my perspective, he's going to wind up a gatekeeper. I don't think he'll be able to get a championship anytime soon.
He can never be just a gatekeeper

thats the simple part you niggas don’t understand

he a bronze medalist, he made 10 TITLE DEFENSES

he’s more accomplished than 99% of HWs/boxers to lace them up

the commonality in all fight disciplines is the fighting. It’s a fight. “YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME”

Greatness is winning and he does it at an all time level

He can never be just a gatekeeper

thats the simple part you niggas don’t understand

he a bronze medalist, he made 10 TITLE DEFENSES

he’s more accomplished than 99% of HWs/boxers to lace them up

the commonality in all fight disciplines is the fighting. It’s a fight. “YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME”

Greatness is winning and he does it at an all time level

Ya'll keep on bringing up his Olympic medals. Do you know how many Olympic medalists never did shit professionally?

Stop it. He can be capable of beating 99.9% of the HWs out there, but if he can't beat the people at the top, then he's a gatekeeper.

you're 100 percent. Also, a good fight like "loser leave town" type of fight.
I just remembered Yoka wants the Joe Joyce fight too. He beat him at the Olympics but Joe's had a better career since

Yeah that 2016 run at the Olympics was mad suspect though and with all the sh!t that has dropped lately its even more suspect, I think there looking to take Yoka's medal away and give it to Joyce (its not yoka's fault though)...

Though tbh theres been so many suspect Olympic decisions over the years I dont see the point, the damaged is already done as fighters lose out on big signing bonuses and hype when they sign their pro contracts...

WAR KING ARTHUR...

[IMG]
[IMG]

Back