FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Just watched. Wilder has no skill whatsoever, just a telegraphed right he relies on heavily. He could have knocked fury out in the 4th instead of that 1st knock down had he connected on that 2nd swing. But he has no technique and no anticipation

Just watched. Wilder has no skill whatsoever, just a telegraphed right he relies on heavily. He could have knocked fury out in the 4th instead of that 1st knock down had he connected on that 2nd swing. But he has no technique and no anticipation
Olympian and former champion has no skill whatsoever 🙄

Look at Bert Sugar over here everybody.....🤦🏿‍♂️

Olympian and former champion has no skill whatsoever 🙄

AND started boxing at 19

not 9

he looked bad against the current best HW in the world - thats it. until he looks bad against anyone else - the memes aint workin

wilder isnt polished at all, but you dont need to be at HW

AND started boxing at 19

not 9

he looked bad against the current best HW in the world - thats it. until he looks bad against anyone else - the memes aint workin

wilder isnt polished at all, but you dont need to be at HW

Wilder has always looked fundamentally flawed in nearly every fight, have you actually seen all his fights??? He has been out boxed by nearly everyone he faced, until hes knocked them out, even his knockouts are technically awful lol

To start boxing at 19yr and never actually need to work on your fundamentals because of his power, it is what you would expect though...

Hes now in the who needs him club... Fighters wont want to face him because theres not much to gain, hes not really a big ticket seller, if they beat him people will say 'well hes a sh!t boxer, Fury proved that 3 times already' but theres still a high percentage chance they get KO'd...

Last edited:
TBF boxers dont need to actually do road work (road work is more mental discipline), especially heavyweights as its hard on their knees etc and you dont actually run in boxing, so its not really a boxing specific workout BUT they definitely need to stress their cardio system and increases their stamina...

Ive found the best cardio workout for boxing is the VersaClimber (its BRUTAL) and also other cardio interval training... Ive never used one but Ive been told those assault bikes are really good too...

I actually bought a VersaClimber during lock down, a real great investment as its light and doesnt take up too much space either...

Last edited:
TBF boxers dont need to do road actually do work (road work is more mental discipline), especially heavyweights as it hard on their knees etc and you dont actually run in boxing, so its not really a boxing specific workout BUT they definitely need to stress their cardio system and increases their stamina...

Ive found the best cardio workout for boxing is the VersaClimber (its BRUTAL) and also other cardio interval training... Ive never used one but Ive been told those assault bikes are really good too...

I actually bought a VersaClimber during lock down, a real great investment as its light and doesnt take up too much space either...

Damn who knew u was a bot all along

• Haha
Reactions: illed_Out
We've seen this story a million times in boxing.

Big slugger gets out worked by a heavyweight with good movement.

We seen it with foreman and Ali...

We literally just watched almost the exact same fight when efe let that cuban dance all around the ring.

Everybody who watches efe ajaba knows that nigga hits hard enough to put a dents in the side of a pick up... But he slow... Wilder might not be slow, but Fury was way too slick for him.... Most heavies don't move like that which is why Wilder can line them niggaz up all day....

His skill is his ability to get them shots off.... There was this one dude that used to fight on ESPN, crazy Nick name, but he had one of the hardest knock outs I've ever seen in my life. It was ko of the year, and they wanted to book more of him. Dude had crazy strength, crazy Nick name, just no stamina, and could not get another shot off like that afterwards..... You really have to have talent to consistently get them KO's

It's like home runs, hitting 3's, like the shit takes a certain level of talent. There are very very hard hitters that can't get KO's like that cuz they can't set them up. They don't have the talent or skill to get them shots off every fight.

Wilder does. He still dropped fury twice the last fight... Didn't keep him down, but the point is Wilder will get his shots off..... Niggaz talking about he don't got skill, he got enough skill to get KO's on every heavy not named Tyson Fury.

He clips Joshua, he knocks out usky, he knocks out Ruiz, he knocks out that cuban that just beat efe .......

Naw, he just ride hard for his UK brethren.. He’s been trying to downplay Wilders accomplishments for a while now just to make it seem like the UK fighters are better (Dillion White, Anthony Joshua, and Tyson Fury)… Fury proved he’s better than Wilder but not the other 2…

Bro, I literally hold no national allegiance to any fighter, I never have and most actual UK fight fans dont either...

Boxing is big in the UK, its a major sport, so you do get loads of casual fight fans who do travel hard for fighters like Hatton, Bruno and AJ etc but its nothing like America where alot (not all) hardcore fans AND casual fans tend ride for the American fighters if they are facing a fighter from another country but its generally not like here...

When I was a kid, like 9 or 10, I wanted Tyson to beat Bruno in their second fight... I wanted Tyson to beat Lewis, I wanted Canelo and Mauricio Lara to batter Billy Joe Saunders and Josh Warrington the other month...

Last Saturday I was cheering on the American Jamie Mitchell to batter the Brit Shannon Courteney because I cant stand her, I was delighted she took her belt back across the pond...

So this notion that you should support the fighter from your home country is bullsh!t, unless its the Olympics or an international competition, even then I tend to route for certain fighters... Its not a team sport, its boxing...

Wilder has always looked fundamentally flawed in nearly every fight, have you actually seen all his fights??? He has been out boxed by nearly everyone he faced, until hes knocked them out, even his knockouts are technically awful lol

To start boxing at 19yr and never actually need to work on your fundamentals because of his power, it is what you would expect though...

Hes now in the who needs him club... Fighters wont want to face him because theres not much to gain, hes not really a big ticket seller, if they beat him people will say 'well hes a sh!t boxer, Fury proved that 3 times already' but theres still a high percentage chance they get KO'd...

theres a reason he's on the short list of fighters who started late and achieved amateur/olympic/champion success

now wilder isnt a big ticket seller....when was the last wilder fight that didnt sell/flopped? noone is doing floyd numbers anymore

i've seen his fights and like i said he isnt polished BUT has accomplished enough to get respect and was doing what he's supposed to as a HW

some of y'all really believed fury when he called wilder a bball player

theres a reason he's on the short list of fighters who started late and achieved amateur/olympic/champion success

now wilder isnt a big ticket seller....when was the last wilder fight that didnt sell/flopped? noone is doing floyd numbers anymore

i've seen his fights and like i said he isnt polished BUT has accomplished enough to get respect and was doing what he's supposed to as a HW

some of y'all really believed fury when he called wilder a bball player

AJ started boxing at 18yr.... Joe Joyce started boxing at 22yr... Whyte started at 20yr... All have sound fundamentals and both AJ and Joyce have decorated amateur careers...

Wilder's first PPV was Fury 1... Thats the WBC heavyweight world champion not having his first PPV for 3 years and it was only PPV because of Fury...

Before that he couldnt sell out his own backyard, his two fights as world champ in Alabama were something like 7000 in attendance against Duhaupas and 12,000 against Washington, thats pathetic a world champ in his own town selling 7,000 and 12,000 tickets (i bet loads of those tickets were given away too)... Before fighting Fury his record attendance was under 20,000 against Ortiz in New York... AJ sold out 20,000 seat arena on his debut lol

AJ sells out 90,000 seater stadiums on the regular... So no, Wilder is not a big ticker seller...

TBF its not all Wilder's fault though, he was poorly managed, matched and promoted (as mark breland alluded too in that video) but he was being protected from his flaws and keeping the belt safe...

Anyways, Im done on the matter... I was just stating that Wilder is not a good boxer *shrugs*...

Last edited:
AJ started boxing at 18yr.... Joe Joyce started boxing at 22yr... Whyte started at 20yr... All have sound fundamentals and both AJ and Joyce have decorated amateur careers...

Wilder's first PPV was Fury 1... Thats the WBC heavyweight world champion not having his first PPV for 3 years and it was only PPV because of Fury...

Before that he couldnt sell out his own backyard, his two fights as world champ in Alabama were something like 7000 in attendance against Duhaupas and 12,000 against Washington, thats pathetic a world champ in his own town selling 7,000 and 12,000 tickets (i bet loads of those tickets were given away too)... Before fighting Fury his record attendance was under 20,000 against Ortiz in New York... AJ sold out 20,000 seat arena on his debut lol

AJ sells out 90,000 seater stadiums on the regular... So no, Wilder is not a big ticker seller...

TBF its not all Wilder's fault though, he was poorly managed, matched and promoted (as mark breland alluded too in that video) but he was being protected from his flaws and keeping the belt safe...

Anyways, Im done on the matter... I was just stating that Wilder is not a good boxer *shrugs*...

all the boxers you mentioned - how many consecutive title defenses do they have compared to wilder's 10?

AJ only sells in england and you know this

fury's numbers by himself arent any better than wilder's - the Klitschko fight is all he has

listen mayne - youre entitled to your opinion - i'm stating mine

AJ sell out stadiums because the tickets are only $20-$40 And if wilder needed Fury to sell tickets then why couldn’t Fury sell when he fought Otto Wallin in between the first 2 Wilder fights ??

If Fury a great fighter and he only beating this limited bum by the skin of his teeth

aye bro, take a step back and realize how you sound

the only man to get up from that shit needed a extra 2 inches and 50 pounds

• Ether
Reactions: illed_Out