FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Pac is apparently asking for 40m, I don't know if that's a sign he wants to price himself out of the fight.

Let's put it this way......Win, lose or draw. If Pac is serious about fighting Crawford = nothing but respect. Pac is really in a win-win situation here. He has nothing more to prove. He's a future HOFer, a living legend and he can not hurt his legacy only improve it, so a loss won't mean anything. He's the old past his prime legend who is still fighting at the elite level and is still willing to take on the best of this new era. Crawford will be a clear favorite for a reason - he "should" beat the old man and nobody really expects Pac to win.

If Pac pulls it off though, he would take his legacy to a whole nother level...That would also set up a crazy undisputed fight against Spence. Pac is a special kind of talent so I will never count him out.

tenor.gif

I swear if this fights gets made I desperately want people to keep this same energy. I want Manny to be the favorite so I can go straight to the sports book and bet on Crawford.

The same energy comment is directed towards you @Playmaker88 just a general statement.

@Playmaker88 my fault I just realized my mistake. I meant to say "this comment ISN"T directed towards you." LLS damn I fucked that one up.

Rold the GOAT boxing writer

Teo has a point. Hearn be bullshitting with the fights he gets some of his fighters.
Teofimo Lopez: Eddie Hearn, Get Haney a Live Body - Then We Can Fight!
"As long as he has a good win against a solid fighter in the top 10 ,then we will go from there. Come on Eddie, you know me. I love taking these fights," said Lopez.

Reactions: Mafuzzychef
wilder can beat any Heavyweight in the world

fury is a cheater and I’m almost certain he along with other others conspired to cheat Wilder in the 2nd fight and possibly both

• Haha
Reactions: dasmooth1

fury is a cheater and I’m almost certain he along with other others conspired to cheat Wilder in the 2nd fight and possibly both
he has the power to beat anyone in the world yes....... but i think a good boxer like Joshua would last 12 rounds wit him & win by UD.

he has the power to beat anyone in the world yes....... but i think a good boxer like Joshua would last 12 rounds wit him & win by UD.

I don't think Joshua can take Wilder right landing flush. We all know Joshua has more skills and would probably be the favorite in that fight but I ain't sure he take that right hand landing flush.

Nah wake up

boxing a dirty game

respected people who cover the sport been pushing the issue while mainstream try to silence it

fury and Canelo both known cheaters and it’s been brushed off. Camelot doing at 29 what Mayweather was doing at 35 avoiding fights and media look the other way

fury won’t even defend himself against the accusations cause it’s powers above him involved

• Ether
Reactions: aka_og and Maywood

I try to stay away from the Fury cheating accusations even though there’s a lot of shit out there that says dude ain’t right, even Wilders trainer Mark Breland was caught lying about giving Wilder tainted water during the rematch but for whatever reason the media refuse to cover the cheating accusations... All I will say is this, there’s a reason why the Fury vs Joshua fight hasn’t been announced yet... There’s also a reason why Fury vs Joshua (the 2 biggest boxing stars from the UK) a unification title match cant and won’t be fought on UK soil...

I try to stay away from the Fury cheating accusations even though there’s a lot of shit out there that says dude ain’t right, even Wilders trainer Mark Breland was caught lying about giving Wilder tainted water during the rematch but for whatever reason the media refuse to cover the cheating accusations... All I will say is this, there’s a reason why the Fury vs Joshua fight hasn’t been announced yet... There’s also a reason why Fury vs Joshua (the 2 biggest boxing stars from the UK) a unification title match cant and won’t be fought on UK soil...

I wasn’t even going give it too much til somebody On YouTube pointed out nobody really denying it andWilder keep saying it and they not trying to make him stop.

manny sued Floyd and they didn’t even fight yet

Reactions: RandomNegro

Nobody knows if Wilder water was tainted. Hell Wilder don't even know for sure. Wilder has come out with too many "reasons" as to why he lost. With the 1st being the weight of his ring walk costume.

That's a fucked up accusation to make on somebody with no proof at all.

I don't know if its for every boxing jurisdiction but when bottled water is used in the corner only UNOPENED bottles can be brought to the ring and used. So any water Breland actually gave Wilder was from an unopened bottle depending on the rules of the state where the fight took place.