Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
What the fuck are you talking about nigga? Wilder is a bronze Olympic medallist and world heavyweight champion. Go sit in the corner and think about that dumb ass shit you just wrote. Smh.

Wilder is trash. Fury neutralized his saving grace right hand and he had nothing left, got his ass knocked out so bad he suffering from delusions about loaded gloves to this day.

Wilder is trash. Fury neutralized his saving grace right hand and he had nothing left, got his ass knocked out so bad he suffering from delusions about loaded gloves to this day.
Stop it, Fury needed black American trainers to beat the bronze bomber and he still had to cheat on top of it, Wilder is the American dream manifested, that's why you're hating on him now, and. I. love. it.

Stop it, Fury needed black American trainers to beat the bronze bomber and he still had to cheat on top of it, Wilder is the American dream manifested, that's why you're hating on him now, and. I. love. it.

Hell yeah, I know about his connect to kronk gym. I respect it. Steward was a genius.

But truth be told, every argument u make reeks of nationalism, i can't take u seriously. Ur the type of american to look at a world map, asked to pick out more than 2 countries by region alone and come up with a fuckin blank.

Wilder's only decent win is Ortiz. Once he stepped up to a real champ he got outboxed then demolished in the follow-up.

Only a matter of time before Joshua destroys him even worse.

Hell yeah, I know about his connect to kronk gym. I respect it. Steward was a genius.

But truth be told, every argument u make reeks of nationalism, i can't take u seriously. Ur the type of american to look at a world map, asked to pick out more than 2 countries by region alone and come up with a fuckin blank.

Wilder's only decent win is Ortiz. Once he stepped up to a real champ he got outboxed then demolished in the follow-up.

Only a matter of time before Joshua destroys him even worse.
Delusions of grandeur frfr, that bloke you hype up is a soft cunt, Fury lost the first bout against the bronze bomber and those bigot I mean bias judges called it a tie, that rematch happened because Joshua is poosey! As far as how you hating on me...
tenor.gif

Wilder beats every heavy weight not named Tyson fury....

But anyways... Now that crack streams is dead.... How y'all stream shit now

Showtime got a card on DAZN tonight

Oscar afraid it might ruin Ryan. The only leverage he got in boxing right now

It was never on...a whole lot of shit talking. No fight announcements from anybody

Yeah, DBN (Dontae's Boxing Nation), called it out as it was too.

Just a bunch of trash talking from Ryan. Canelo actually stated, he couldn't handle Tank and Canelo stated "He will be ready" (referencing Ryan) and that Tank fight.

Would've been worth it tho.

Back