Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
He a draw, but not as big of a draw as Pacman.
Pacquiao on his way out and he hasn’t fought in almost 2 years.. Errol Spence fought Mikey Garcia, Shawn Porter, had a near fatal car crash, and still came back and fought Danny Garcia in damn near the same time, and Spence’s numbers from his last fight did better numbers than Crawford’s, Tank Davis, Canelo Alvarez last fight..

Pacquiao on his way out and he hasn’t fought in almost 2 years.. Errol Spence fought Mikey Garcia, Shawn Porter, had a near fatal car crash, and still came back and fought Danny Garcia in damn near the same time, and Spence’s numbers from his last fight did better numbers than Crawford’s, Tank Davis, Canelo Alvarez last fight..
Pacman-Thurman did 500,000 buys.
Spence-Danny did 250,000. Ain't no question that Pacman is still the top draw.

I think Bud would smoke Manny....

It would be a good fight for him to regain some leverage for a Spence fight. Especially since Manny is also PBC

I pick Bud but I think Manny's speed could give him problems early if he still in the form he was against Thurman.

I dont know why fans give a fuck about this but you spelled Canelo Wrong
I enjoy talking, reading, and listening to all things about boxing.. Sometimes I may throw some shit out there just to bait someone into a conversation and look it worked...

More people came out to see Spence vs. Danny Garcia than Canelo vs. Smith ??

Both fights were in Texas..

Canelo vs. Smith was a super middleweight unification title fight.. (more on the line)

Spence is from Texas but Canelo is a Mexican fighter and Mexicans are deep as shit out there...

Back