Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
What's up with the blue blood sports nigga. Is the shit say credible?

I see the captions to his videos but I don't click on them cause I just don't know how credible the nigga is.

Plant didn't do himself any favors in getting a Canelo fight with that performance of Saturday.
Yo I fuck with Blue Blood, he backs up everything he talk about in his videos with facts.. His shit be on point..

Mike Tyson & Co-Host Zab Judah welcomed WBC Lightweight Champion: Devin "The Dream" Haney

Imma listen to this tomorrow morning ..

I like how Mike meeting with all them little niggaz... Get them in the ring with each other

Wilder might just be a fucking retard. How is he going to say all that shit he did about Breland then say he don't know where it's coming from. What would Breland actually have to be jealous of Wilder about? Breland is actually considered still to possibly be the best amateur fighter from this country and Wilder is considered the best at nothing.

Also if it's true Breland is far from broke because it is said that either his manager or promoter all those years ago set up a some type of fund for him that will pay out to him a decent amount of money until he dies that he can even pass on to his family.

Wilder just proving to me that he is the clown ass nigga I was thought he was.

Back