Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thurman openly ducked Errol

i don’t know what he was scared of, just that he was scared

business decision is the same as scary for me in combat

Errol got steered towards Brook while the rest of them stayed away from him, then stayed away from Errol til it was financially beneficial

AJ not scared, he just got a handler and Floyd got a bigger influence on PBC than people think and he hate on dudes who threaten his relevance
Damn i forgot about Keith one lisp. Went from top 5 to not mentioned at all...

P4P I'd say Canelo is number one in my book at the moment.

Canelo is a tank in many different ways. Moves up in weight and takes the fight to fighters who are naturally bigger than him. Gives up serious height and reach and still walking forward, outjabbing Smith. Puts on a pressure clinic and still being great defensivly, that upperbody movement is a thing of beauty and is getting better and better. Even when you land on him with clean shots he takes them like it's nothing. He's hard to hit clean and rolls almost every shot. He has developed into a great fighter.

A lot of options for Canelo from 160-175. Benevidez ,Plant, Bivol, Beterbiev, Charlo..etc .

Last edited:
I been saying it for months.

Spence v Canelo bout to fuck around and happen

I been saying it for months.

Spence v Canelo bout to fuck around and happen

Do you like Spence if this fight happens? If Spence goes up to 160 and beats Canelo, he's the fucking man.

Don't think this match-up will happen anytime soon but style-wise Andrade ( A southpaw boxer with lots of movement) could cause Canelo problems.

Last edited:
Wish dude would’ve never cheated

I just can’t get that respect back

bob Arum just yesterday said he wasn’t making Spence-crawford unless Everything opened up and they could get it in Vegas for the gate

he need to recoup but PBC might be pulling a gangster move and looking To crush him

That man making them all kiss the ring one by one

I don't think Floyd is the only one to have done it, but he did it best and I bring him up because his supporters never want to admit that he played that game even though he basically bragged about it.

I wish I could find it, but there was an interview with him and he was asked about whether he thought he was really better than Sugar Ray Leonard. Floyd said yes because he was undefeated. The interviewer pointed out that Sugar Ray had several fights against tough competitors while those competitors were in their prime, and Floyd's response was basically that it was Sugar Ray's fault for taking those fights when he did.

SRL was a master at doing that as well. Him and Bob notoriously waited guys out.

SRL while great, I feel isn't greater than Floyd. Interviewers know he aint tok articulate, so they can kind of paint him in a corner

Back