Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
The height difference tho....Canelo 5'7, Callum Smith 6'3.

EpW5FfQW4AIJIfW

Camelot's right eye bout to eat 100 jabs

Ion know man. Shakur Stevenson look real good.
He the smallest one though. It think he still at 130

Haney is a big 135. He's not that entertaining... But I think he can get decision wins over bigger guys if he stays fighting the way he is.

Shakur needs a little more pop

He the smallest one though. It think he still at 130

Haney is a big 135. He's not that entertaining... But I think he can get decision wins over bigger guys if he stays fighting the way he is.

Shakur needs a little more pop

I think he just fought at Super Featherweight so you're right.

But he's listed at 5'8. Devin Haney is 5'9. I don't think he's far off. And from what I've seen he's a better pure boxer than Haney. Haney has more power though so i agree. I'd love to see them fight.

Haney needs to jump to 140 and fight José Ramírez. Then try to unify before any of the light weights move up. I feel like he has the best skill set for that strategy

Haney is in a the worst position. Haney fights on DAZN and nobody really fucks with DAZN like that so he isn't really being seen even by hardcore boxing fans.

You're right Haney needs to move to 140 and get a belt ASAP. I say that because since no fans really know who Haney is but fighters do. Haney is going to have to under price himself to get fights in order to get a belt. I mean the WBC just fucked him over at 135. Now that Lopez beat Loma nobody gives a fuck that Haney has the WBC belt especially since the WBC said Lopez is undisputed cause Loma had their franchise belt even though they said that belt couldn't be won or lost.

Lopez has Top Rank and ESPN behind him when he moves up to 140. So he is going to get meaningful fights faster than Haney.

Most fighters who signed with DAZN fucked their careers up because nobody is getting to see them fight and they aren't actually fighting good fights.

I was saying that about DAZN when they first came out.

But yeah jose ramirez got the WBC at 140, that's the fight Haney should go after right now

If yall haven't checked out Shawn Porter's podcast yet, yall are missing out. It's really good. He had Derrick James, Errol Spence and the Charlo brother's trainer, on on the most recent episode.

If yall haven't checked out Shawn Porter's podcast yet, yall are missing out. It's really good. He had Derrick James, Errol Spence and the Charlo brother's trainer, on on the most recent episode.

I usually watch it on youtube. It's been pretty good the few I have seen.

Regis Prograis
Josh Taylor
ramirez would all alter Haney career

y’all trying to get that boy sent off. He ain’t got that shit to keep grown men off him

It's a grown mans game ??‍♂️

Ramirez v Haney is my fight....WBC is the route for him
tank 5 years older than Devin, went through the amateur program and still ain’t fought Anybody as good as Ramirez

just my opinion, he need to wait til he can be tested at 135. Fortuna will be a good step up and they can go from there

they should revisit the Gary Russell Jr fight so win or lose(likely lose) he’ll learn a lot and raise his profile

Back