Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
His scared ass ain't fighting them

Wilder basically already admitted he ducked the AJ fight other week 'Tyson, you know I was offered more money to fight Joshua than you'... He basically choose to fight Fury an out of shape Fury coming of a two year coke and drink binge instead of AJ, thinking Fury was an easy touch...

I thought Joshua looked decent last night, the fight could have been stopped in the 3rd round after the knock downs and Pulev consequently turning his back... Although I think Joshua still showed his questionable gastank and his limited punch variation but I love the way he throws the uppercut...

I think Fury's movement beats AJ as I dont think AJ would have ability to overcome that problem unless he catches Fury in an exchange... I still see AJ/Wilder as a 50/50 though due to Wilders mad power but its purely down Wilders power... In fact I think every Wilder fight is a 50/50 due to his power...

The notion that Anthony Joshua is scared is fiction him an Keith Thurdman get these weird as hot takes from fickle fans who dont like them for ..... whatever reason

Thurman openly ducked Errol

i don’t know what he was scared of, just that he was scared

business decision is the same as scary for me in combat

Errol got steered towards Brook while the rest of them stayed away from him, then stayed away from Errol til it was financially beneficial

AJ not scared, he just got a handler and Floyd got a bigger influence on PBC than people think and he hate on dudes who threaten his relevance

Errol Spence Jr.’s welterweight hit list grew with a decisive unanimous points victory over Danny Garcia. (photo by Ryan Hafey)

The 30-year-old Spence Jr. (27-0, 21 KOs) said he’s not long for the 147-pound weight limit after defending his WBC and IBF championships during his third consecutive FOX pay per view event.

“I want to fight the best fighters out there, and I want to be an undefeated champion. I’m on the verge of cleaning out the division. Probably two or three more then we’ll see [before moving on to 154],” Spence told the “PBC Podcast” hosted by Kenneth Bouhairie and Michael Rosenthal.

Spence has steamrolled through, in order, Kell Brook, Lamont Peterson, Carlos Ocampo, Mikey Garcia, Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia since first traveling to the UK in 2017 and besting Brook in his first world title fight at welterweight.

Spence said he still ranks the Brook fight as the best win on his resume.

He believes that his body of work over his career is also better than adversary and WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford, who was sitting ringside to watch Spence’s miraculous comeback following a near-fatal car accident last year.

“As far as opponents, I feel like I’m over [Crawford] in that category,” said Spence. “A Porter rematch may be good. The first fight was an exciting fight. The second one would probably be like the first one.”

Spence also shared that he’s become increasingly annoyed of having to answer inquiries about Crawford when he’s preparing for a different fighter.

“I get tired of people asking me about him [Terence Crawford] when I have a fight coming up. People asking me about Terence Crawford two days before I’m fighting Danny Garcia,” said Spence. “I feel like they’re being dismissive of Danny Garcia. When I don’t have a fight coming up, I don’t get tired of it. It comes with the territory. When you’re in the same weight class, you’re going to get those questions.”

Spence will have plenty of options for his next few fights, and the names on the 147-pound board that are sounded off more often than Crawford are Manny Pacquiao, Yordenis Ugas, Keith Thurman and Porter.

Wl7LtsI4tAlNHsm1EMrLDYFM7ukm5GNu3ZTeDG_qkyPeAHDS7Vbga3nDJbxw_c4QHsOuPPWIrNiU0Sc=s800-nd

Patiently waiting for this one like 50 cent!

Haney needs to jump to 140 and fight José Ramírez. Then try to unify before any of the light weights move up. I feel like he has the best skill set for that strategy

Why niggaz mad at Ryan for being Ryan?

This kid knows he's a big fight for everybody.... And he's calling it everybody.

Is he not supposed to want the smoke??

Back