Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Porter by KO. Have not watched the fight yet. I will watch it in the morning but it sounds like it played out the way I expected.

Did not expect Berto to get bullied like that.... But I knew he would fall for the brawl.... Pretty fun scrap

Them charlo boys Need to step up now.... After a KO like that.... No more excuses

Anyone tune in today?

Anthony Joshua gave klitschko the blues...

It was a close and good fight with both guys landing bombs and dropping each other...

But in the end Joshua had too much fire power....great fight.....

Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder is the fight to make now

You know I watched it. Jushua showed me a lot of heart today. More than I thought he had and I may have to give him the edge over Wilder and I don't really root for British fighters.

I think I'm Rollin with Wilder in thay match up. Klitschko straight right was giving Joshua problems and that's Wilders power punch. It's honestly gonna come down to stamina if one of them don't get caught with a bomb early.

But Joshua showed heart. And Duhaupas proved that a good jab can be effective against Wilder. He just got hurt and never recovered. So Joshua has a good chance, but i think Wilder has the advantage after seeing Joshua vs Klitschko . They better work on their cardio lol

Did anyone see the pulev fight?

@Joshua 3:16 said he punished dude.... But I wanna know if he's a fighter to watch...

I'm thinking about doubling up on this canelo fight

I really think canelo gonna try to kill him. The hate is real.

They been building this fight in mexico for like 5 years.... Niggaz is amped....

Like most Americans have no clue how big it is.... Two of mexico biggest stars fighting on cinco de mayo weekend....

Shit finna be lit

I really think canelo gonna try to kill him. The hate is real.

They been building this fight in mexico for like 5 years.... Niggaz is amped....

Like most Americans have no clue how big it is.... Two of mexico biggest stars fighting on cinco de mayo weekend....

Shit finna be lit
Chavez Jr is overrated. This is not going to be a good fight at all.

My uncle called me this morning like they got tickets at the movie theater out Columbia to watch the fight.

This nigga was specific as hell about what theater both him and my crazy ass cousin going to be at to watch the fight....

I was like fuck it, I'll take off.... go see the fight with them. But then I realized how crazy they were. I knew the shit was ill when I hit my little cousins up like " yea, mark and Anthony hit me up like let's watch the fights tonight up in the the movies....
Y'all tryna roll?

Now normally these little Niggaz jump out their skin to hang out with me..... Niggaz be canceling pussy to hang out with big cuz..... but both then little Niggaz swerved me...

My wife was like maybe Lil mark don't wanna hang out with his father...... but i think this a sign..... they ain't telling me something

:idkb2:

And my uncle low key retarded. The family say he always been a little slow.....

This nigga was way too specific about what theater and where they were sitting to be correct. I'm almost positive he 100% incorrect.

This nigga always confused as shit. How the fuck he so clear about what theater they going to?

Man i just called my cousin. Mind you this nigga like 55

He was like

"yea Anthony said we meeting up at your house around 8"

:smh:

I call Anthony old ass.... he like 62

This negro don't even answer the fucking phone...:scust1:

Mind you I called out of work for this shit

Back