Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
given his age, and the distance he's putting between the fighters. i think he might start shaking things up at 140....

but then again... we've saw a crash and burn sooooooo many times when niggaz move up... so we'll see

i used to be big on marvin sonsona...

super featherweight....till he dropped of the face of the earth,....

given his age, and the distance he's putting between the fighters. i think he might start shaking things up at 140....

but then again... we've saw a crash and burn sooooooo many times when niggaz move up... so we'll see

i used to be big on marvin sonsona...

super featherweight....till he dropped of the face of the earth,....
I forgot about him. Don't think he had the same amateur pedigree as lomachenko tho

I forgot about him. Don't think he had the same amateur pedigree as lomachenko tho
prolly not.....

either way it's gonna be interesting...

wish i had membered lomachenko was fighting.....i woulda doubled up

I will post fights if I know they are happening. It was close to you to in Maryland.
i get alerts to my phone, cuz i download a bunch of calendars......but there was also the ufc card, and a local mma card here in bmore....a couple dudes from my old gym fought

there was something on fox sports just last night too, dvr caught that one though

may 5th gonna be crazy, if it's at the movie theater, i might have to go... can't see oscar putting on a bullshit card here.. that shit gonna be lit

That is around Mexican Independence Day so that card would be good and the next night is Alvarez- Chavez which I hope no one pays to see

That is around Mexican Independence Day so that card would be good and the next night is Alvarez- Chavez which I hope no one pays to see
that's the fight i'm talking about....you know oscar gonna stack that shit, i'm legit interested....

i've been wanting jccjr to catch those hands for years

Gervonta Davis Demands Adrien Broner Fight - Harsh Words Erupt -

by Carlos Boogs For reasons that are not entirely clear at the moment, there appears to be a full blown rivalry brewing between IBF super featherweight world champion Gervonta Davis (17-0, 16 KOs) and four division world champion Adrien Broner (33-2, 24 KOs). Davis is promoted by Floyd Mayweather Jr., who is close friends with Broner - although it's not the first time where Broner had an issue with a fighter within Mayweather's TMT [The Money Team] group. Davis, who this past weekend had confrontation with Tevin Farmer at the Lomachenko-Sosa card, took to social media and posted a message that read. "And after I deal with that other p*ssy [Tevin Farmer]...Me and AB can get it rocking!! Floyd Mayweather set it up," Davis stated - and posted the below image. Broner took to his own social media account, and took their dispute even further. It appears, and it's not been confirmed, that Davis may have stated that he was capable of beating IBF lightweight champion Robert Easter, who is promoted by Broner. "Going against the grain will f*** yo "WAVE" up.... yo n*gga came to me talking bout you can beat my brothas and I told him you can't n*gga. F*** wrong with that gay ass n*gga. I'm riding with my n*ggas like you go ride with yo n*ggas, all this sh*t is for girls! Where I'm from I don't get down like that. N*ggas is FRAUDS," Broner stated. Then Davis posted a screenshot of a war of words with Broner in a private text message conversation. In the text message exchange, Broner wrote - "I want you too n*gga. I can't wait until you do lil bra. Why you let this n*gga try to hype you like I'm hating on you n*gga. If you want it to be beef that's what I do. Man we can do it, but if its just a misunderstanding you need to say that cause I'm on go bra." "I ain't killed a n*gga in a while my n*gga. I'm ready to clown again. That sh*t just a rush to me. I will be in yo city tomorrow, it's on." To which Davis issued his own response: "N*ggas get that drink up in them and go wall nuts...you know how we coming! Talk less and pull up! N*ggas is cold p*ssy." Broner last fought at 147-pounds, and Davis competes at 130. Broner has a tough time even making 140-pounds, so it's hard to say - if they actually pursued this fight - where it could possibly take place. Davis is scheduled to make a mandatory defense against Liam Walsh on May 20 in the UK. Broner does not have his next fight scheduled at the moment. - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/gervonta...h-words-erupt--115489#sthash.1CXMfxht.dpufSee more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/gervonta...arsh-words-erupt--115489#sthash.1CXMfxht.dpuf

Gervonta Davis Demands Adrien Broner Fight - Harsh Words Erupt -

by Carlos Boogs For reasons that are not entirely clear at the moment, there appears to be a full blown rivalry brewing between IBF super featherweight world champion Gervonta Davis (17-0, 16 KOs) and four division world champion Adrien Broner (33-2, 24 KOs). Davis is promoted by Floyd Mayweather Jr., who is close friends with Broner - although it's not the first time where Broner had an issue with a fighter within Mayweather's TMT [The Money Team] group. Davis, who this past weekend had confrontation with Tevin Farmer at the Lomachenko-Sosa card, took to social media and posted a message that read. "And after I deal with that other p*ssy [Tevin Farmer]...Me and AB can get it rocking!! Floyd Mayweather set it up," Davis stated - and posted the below image. Broner took to his own social media account, and took their dispute even further. It appears, and it's not been confirmed, that Davis may have stated that he was capable of beating IBF lightweight champion Robert Easter, who is promoted by Broner. "Going against the grain will f*** yo "WAVE" up.... yo n*gga came to me talking bout you can beat my brothas and I told him you can't n*gga. F*** wrong with that gay ass n*gga. I'm riding with my n*ggas like you go ride with yo n*ggas, all this sh*t is for girls! Where I'm from I don't get down like that. N*ggas is FRAUDS," Broner stated. Then Davis posted a screenshot of a war of words with Broner in a private text message conversation. In the text message exchange, Broner wrote - "I want you too n*gga. I can't wait until you do lil bra. Why you let this n*gga try to hype you like I'm hating on you n*gga. If you want it to be beef that's what I do. Man we can do it, but if its just a misunderstanding you need to say that cause I'm on go bra." "I ain't killed a n*gga in a while my n*gga. I'm ready to clown again. That sh*t just a rush to me. I will be in yo city tomorrow, it's on." To which Davis issued his own response: "N*ggas get that drink up in them and go wall nuts...you know how we coming! Talk less and pull up! N*ggas is cold p*ssy." Broner last fought at 147-pounds, and Davis competes at 130. Broner has a tough time even making 140-pounds, so it's hard to say - if they actually pursued this fight - where it could possibly take place. Davis is scheduled to make a mandatory defense against Liam Walsh on May 20 in the UK. Broner does not have his next fight scheduled at the moment. - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/gervonta...h-words-erupt--115489#sthash.1CXMfxht.dpufSee more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/gervonta...arsh-words-erupt--115489#sthash.1CXMfxht.dpuf
I love Davis but he too small for AB. I would probably go to this fight if it was on the east coast.

Back