Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Porter easy.

Berto will make it a good fight, but he's too washed to win at this level....

I'm prolly betting like 7.5k abw bucks on it
I think it is going to be an action fight early because they are reactionary fighters. But Porter has been real slow lately. He should win by ko.

berto might knock berto out.....

lol.... that nigga getting old... he banged up.....he still eating off that floyd fight....

Dude ain't got the same hunger at 33.....Where as Porter has a strong incentive to bounce back after losing to Thurman...

I can't envision a scenario where one person has to dig and it not being Shawn Porter......And Berto likes to bang....

So i mean, I ain't calling a knock out.....but i could totally see it in like the 11th or 12th

The tickets are real cheap too. It's my wife's birthday weekend so I won't be able to go but if it wasn't I would attend.

He beat John Jackson and we were all upset because he is the hawks son (Julian Jackson) He is from St. Thomas in The VI so my family knows him.

berto might knock berto out.....

lol.... that nigga getting old... he banged up.....he still eating off that floyd fight....

Dude ain't got the same hunger at 33.....Where as Porter has a strong incentive to bounce back after losing to Thurman...

I can't envision a scenario where one person has to dig and it not being Shawn Porter......And Berto likes to bang....

So i mean, I ain't calling a knock out.....but i could totally see it in like the 11th or 12th

I could have said that Du. Lol. But i aint confident enough in Porters ability to dom

so....i am in a peculiar predicament....

everybody talking about gervonta tank davis and adrien broner cuz they were talking trash to eachother...

now tank from bmore....and niggaz really behind dude....

and broner is an easy target for shit talking,..... but dude at welter....tank little as shit...

if he rally tryna make a name for himself....i think that lomachenko would be a better claim to greatness....

but he could also take an L....

however i don't know who else is interested in that fight

I had a long post and erased it smh. Basically saying Berto went the distance with Ghost and Ortiz whrn he was a force. And evern avenged that loss. So he aint no push over. But Porter gave Thurman a tougher matchup than Danny did on the low. So we'll see. I dont predict a knock out tho

so....i am in a peculiar predicament....

everybody talking about gervonta tank davis and adrien broner cuz they were talking trash to eachother...

now tank from bmore....and niggaz really behind dude....

and broner is an easy target for shit talking,..... but dude at welter....tank little as shit...

if he rally tryna make a name for himself....i think that lomachenko would be a better claim to greatness....

but he could also take an L....

however i don't know who else is interested in that fight

He better not fight Broner....

I had a long post and erased it smh. Basically saying Berto went the distance with Ghost and Ortiz whrn he was a force. And evern avenged that loss. So he aint no push over. But Porter gave Thurman a tougher matchup than Danny did on the low. So we'll see. I dont predict a knock out tho
berto 33 years old bruh....

them fights with ghost and ortiz were wars... he ain't gotta another fight like that in him

berto 33 years old bruh....

them fights with ghost and ortiz were wars... he ain't gotta another fight like that in him

Same thing they said when George Foreman knocked out Michael Moorer at 45....

[Insert Kevin Garnett gif]

"ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!"

matter of fact...WAR Berto

Shit man, Gary Russell Jr fighting in DC next month.

I needs to get my damn money right

Back