Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Y'all some brave mothafuckas betting on Teo....
I mean he certainly has a chance he has fist.. but Lomachenko is not some one ill bet against he is taking on a much bigger opponent thats makes it intriguing.. but if anyone else want that smoke then holla

cant wait

I mean he certainly has a chance he has fist.. but Lomachenko is not some one ill bet against he is taking on a much bigger opponent thats makes it intriguing.. but if anyone else want that smoke then holla

cant wait

He obviously does have a shot. Not saying this is a mis-match or anything but I only bet on the underdog if I feel I can make some money and I don't see Teo being victorious.

Teo gotta go in there and try to take his head off. I don't want to see him try to play chess with Loma. He can't let Loma find his rythm and use his movement. He needs to keep Loma in front of him...lined up, so Teo can clip him. Teo's dad has predicted a knockout inside 6 rounds. Teo and his dad been doing a whole lot of talking leading up to this fight but talk is cheap. Teo talks the talk, let's see if he can walk the walk.

Last edited:
15 straight first round stoppages. Apparently they call him The Puerto Rican Mike Tyson. Next time put him in the ring with some durable guy at higher level that can get him rounds.

I need to register to a betting site. Last one I tried didn't register my address for some reason. Bet 50 to win 165. Fox bet. Any suggestions on a good one? I'm in NJ

The build-up for this is kinda annoying. This is the most manufactured beef ever. Like there is literally no problem here. Lopez is talking shit for the sake of talking shit, and Loma doesn't even seem to know what's going on.

Back