Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
If y'all remember what that car crash looked like, it's just amazing that he survived in the first place. Errol definitely had a guardian angel by his side that night. Now he's ready to make his return at world class level a year later, that's incredible.

Last edited:
Loma all day. Lopez is a real nice fighter and will cause Loma problems offensively, but he's a bit lax on defence at times in ways that Loma will exploit

Only a few days left now....I can't wait for this fight. This is one of those fights where I really hope my prediction will turn out to be dead wrong because I'm rooting for Teo. (I've got Loma winning a wide UD comfortably or a late TKO. Loma puts on another clinic)

Last edited:
Loma said in perfect English that he didn't understand what Teo said because he was speaking English. lol What?
Sarcasm. Spit and the word "nothing" in direct comparison to what Loma has achieved is an insult. Too much sauce on Lopez's body language to act like he doesn't know. Other explanation is Loma was showing that he can even slip words the way he slips punches lol.

Back