Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I just want to see them keep that same big fight energy once they're on top. They're young and hungry with no where to go but up. SO of course they're going after big fights because that is where the money is and they have the skills and pedigree it seems. If Teo beats Loma let's see if he is the same about taking on big fights or if it's business decisions more than competition and business decisions.

I'm just going to wait and see how they go about it once they're in the drivers seat and call shots.

Danny Garcia and Thurman was always more talk than action to me.
Feel like Spence and Crawford really like to fight but the business outside of them wanting to fight is slowing them down.

how though they have some of the best resumes in the game..i mean they might not be your fave , might not like them but they been about the action

how though they have some of the best resumes in the game..i mean they might not be your fave , might not like them but they been about the action

No the fuck they don't.

Garcia been at 147 since 2014 and has only fought 3 good name opponents which are L. Peterson, Porter and Thurman. If we want to be honest he should have never fought Erik Morales and he fought him twice at 140. Morales was washed the fuck up even before they fought the first time. He also fought a washed up Zab Judah at 140. Danny still get too much of a pass for being a big underdog against Matthysse and winning the way he did. That is affecting how people really are looking at his run at 147 IMO.

Thurman has fought some fights against people where I felt he could've took on a better opponent.

Fact is they both was ducking Spence when they were considered as the bigger names and or had belts. Reason why when Danny got in the ring after the Spence vs Porter, Spence "how the tables have turned". He said that cause Danny wouldn't fight him when he had the belt. Thurman would fight him either reason why Spence he was going to make Thurman wait same as he tried to do to him.

I'm not saying there bums but they talked more about big fights than they delivered. Spence resume could've been better sooner if Thurman and Garcia would've fought him sooner. Spence 30 now so he got to get moving himself.

Last edited:
I hate to admit it but I'm going Loma 12rds by unanimous decision.

That is where I'm at right now as well but I want Teo to win to get a new era of youngins running the show started. After I watch some Teo fights if you still got Loma and I think Teo can pull it off. We can make that bet.

Br
That is where I'm at right now as well but I want Teo to win to get a new era of youngins running the show started. After I watch some Teo fights if you still got Loma and I think Teo can pull it off. We can make that bet
Bruh I like Teo but his boxing IQ ain't high enough to bait and switch Loma, which is how you beat Loma.

Br

Bruh I like Teo but his boxing IQ ain't high enough to bait and switch Loma, which is how you beat Loma.

LLS I swear I'm watching Teo vs Magdelano right now on youtube and I was thinking Teo don't look like he got the IQ and concentration for 3 mins a round to beat Loma.

LLS I swear I'm watching Teo vs Magdelano right now on youtube and I was thinking Teo don't look like he got the IQ and concentration for 3 mins a round to beat Loma.
I'm telling you, let alone to trick Loma into fighting a certain way then switch up on him and knock him out. This is a payday for Loma simple and plain.

Back