Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I gotta rewatch that fight from last night. I was double dipping... Playing GTA at the same time

Looks like the right guy won..... But Tony weeks was mad saying it was intentional head but that stopped the fight.... But the commission was like an accidental initially opened it up...... That shit wild

Canelo sueing Golden Boy and DAZN lmao. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!
My bad for being absent...
But remember when canelo got that super big deal and everyone was saying it was the biggest contact in boxing...and niggaz was like....ehhhhh it's with Eddie Hearn

Well basically they want canelo to pay his opponents out of his cut in every fight, and Canelo like
:word??:

The devil is a lie....

So this why we here. He claims he wants top competition.... But somebody else gotta pay them.. His money is his money, and fuck Oscar and Eddie if they say different

Lol @ Mora saying they should wait and build the fight up.... Yet everybody tryna to play tank for vocalizing the exact same thing when it comes to Loma

Man what yall think about Gary Russell Jr. Trying to fight Devin Haney?

Yall think this is him trying to prove he can move up in weight and still perform at an elite level to eventually fight Bud? They been going back and forth on social media for a minute now.

Man what yall think about Gary Russell Jr. Trying to fight Devin Haney?

Yall think this is him trying to prove he can move up in weight and still perform at an elite level to eventually fight Bud? They been going back and forth on social media for a minute now.
He dont want them problems frfr just a pay day, if he ever fights Bud he's gonna get a boxing lesson that will end his career.

He dont want them problems frfr just a pay day, if he ever fights Bud he's gonna get a boxing lesson that will end his career.

Word. The size advantage and Buds boxing IQ would be too much. IMO i don't think he even beats Haney. I think he competes and it will be a good fight. I just think he will use this as a measuring stick to see if he could move to 147. Haney is a big lightweight. So if he hangs with Haney, he's going to 147.

Word. The size advantage and Buds boxing IQ would be too much. IMO i don't think he even beats Haney. I think he competes and it will be a good fight. I just think he will use this as a measuring stick to see if he could move to 147. Haney is a big lightweight. So if he hangs with Haney, he's going to 147.
Agreed, speaking of Haney homie gotta step it up, he's showing a pattern in his fighting and he's gonna get shut down once they find the right fighter with a corner to expose him.

Back