Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
For those of y'all who think Teo beats Loma. Do y'all think Teo can win on points or does he need a KO to win??

Lopez can punch and got some good skills. When he does hurt you he's very good to close the show. That's what makes the fight interesting. BUT....Can Teo catch Loma and hurt him badly and finish him? Also what do we really know about Teo's chin? Does Teo have a solid chin becauae Loma will land early & quite often.

Nobody in the game changes distance and space the way Loma does while throwing a wide variety of solid punches. I believe he has way more in his arsenal than Teo. I see Loma stays out of harms way and is able to neutralize Teo's offence and make Teo's nasty left hook almost disappear and wins a comfortable decision or maybe even a late TKO. Anyways, two top level fighters share the same ring, Boxing needs more match-ups like this.

Last edited:
For those of y'all who think Teo beats Loma. Do y'all think Teo can win on points or does he need a KO to win??

Lopez can punch and got some good skills. When he does hurt you he's very good to close the show. That's what makes the fight interesting. BUT....Can Teo catch Loma and hurt him badly and finish him? Also what do we really know about Teo's chin? Does Teo have a solid chin becauae Loma will land early & quite often.

Nobody in the game changes distance and space the way Loma does while throwing a wide variety of solid punches. I believe he has way more in his arsenal than Teo. I see Loma stays out of harms way and is able to neutralize Teo's offence and make Teo's nasty left hook almost disappear and wins a comfortable decision or maybe even a late TKO. Anyways, two top level fighters share the same ring, Boxing needs more match-ups like this.

Probably needs a KO. I don't see Lopez outpointing Loma unless he gets a couple knockdowns in the later rounds.

I'm hoping Teo go through Loma like Tank went through pedraza....
. This niggaz still headlining after getting blitzed by tank....schooled by Loma...and beat again by a name that escapes me....

Smh

Efe fight this weekend too

By staying at home.

I think he's smart enough to not reach... And I think he can win a dog fight inside... Which is the best way to pressure him... Jab to the body, stay close.

Teo bigger and stronger.... He don't need to reach keep the fight close....I think he gets him to the body

Teo biggest problems imo will be anxiety....

If he's anxious and over exposes himself he gonna get countered to death.... But if he really stay calm, and box to the inside he bound to get a touch that staggers him.....and that's all that kid needs...he gonna be on him after that

Can easily see that Lubin has improved but I ain't sure he ready for a Charlo rematch.

I'd like to see him fight another person on Gausha level but who willing to throw way more punches and has some power.

Can easily see that Lubin has improved but I ain't sure he ready for a Charlo rematch.

I'd like to see him fight another person on Gausha level but who willing to throw way more punches and has some power.
He has to find that happy medium and get into range because he was never in range to throw more than one shot love his jab work though

He has to find that happy medium and get into range because he was never in range to throw more than one shot love his jab work though

Getting into range will be his issue because it seems like his trainer Cunningham has made him to cautious to really step in and put his punches together. It's cool to box and not put yourself in bad positions but still have to be aggressive and get your shots off.

You're very right about finding that happy medium for Lubin.

Getting into range will be his issue because it seems like his trainer Cunningham has made him to cautious to really step in and put his punches together. It's cool to box and not put yourself in bad positions but still have to be aggressive and get your shots off.

You're very right about finding that happy medium for Lubin.
I mean he got sparked and that shit happens but to fundamentally change what makes him special is a mistake. A trainer can give you structure and show you to the door but alot of fighters dont assess and adjust on the fly

I mean he got sparked and that shit happens but to fundamentally change what makes him special is a mistake. A trainer can give you structure and show you to the door but alot of fighters dont assess and adjust on the fly

I was at that fight live. Not saying Charlo still wouldn't have won but that shit looked fluke as hell.

It's damn near like he trying to turn him into a straight up boxer like he did with Devon Alexander and Cory Spinks

Back