Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Lol @ some of the feelings in this thread. A knockout artist who was able to adapt and adopt a completely different gameplan to protect his weaknesses and negate his opponent. We've celebrated many boxers from Ali to Whitaker to Mayweather Nd many besides. Joshua took a page from their book and him being able to do that is more impressive than a KO to me

Fuck off with a third fight. Ruiz just wants the cheque and AJ is shit scared of Wilder and Fury.

cant blame ruiz. he knows ppl don't give af about him fighting anyone but Joshua.

shit. Joshua made 60 Mill, if they offer him 70 Mill for a 3rd fight. he might as well take it. He jus gone dink and dunk for 12 rds. easy money. he'd be dumb not to take it imo.

I wouldn't even bother to stream it tho

cant blame ruiz. he knows ppl don't give af about him fighting anyone but Joshua.

shit. Joshua made 60 Mill, if they offer him 70 Mill for a 3rd fight. he might as well take it. He jus gone dink and dunk for 12 rds. easy money. he'd be dumb not to take it imo.

I wouldn't even bother to stream it tho
No way ....he made 60 mill for this shit?

Lol @ some of the feelings in this thread. A knockout artist who was able to adapt and adopt a completely different gameplan to protect his weaknesses and negate his opponent. We've celebrated many boxers from Ali to Whitaker to Mayweather Nd many besides. Joshua took a page from their book and him being able to do that is more impressive than a KO to me

AJ ain’t Whitaker,Mayweather or Ali.. That deflated muscled nigga ran damn near the whole damn fight.. It wasn’t like he was using angles and slipping punches.. He was just throwing one or two jabs and then he got on his bike dancing around the ring...

Last edited:
AJ ain’t Whitaker,Mayweather or Ali.. That deflated muscled nigga ran damn near the whole damn fight.. It wasn’t like he was using angles and slipping punches.. He was just throwing one or two jabs and then got he bike dancing around the ring...

yep. plus he was clenching like a mother fucker

I ain’t the biggest fan of AJ but he did what he had to do. Ruiz chubby ass will now fade into oblivion with the rest of the one & done champs.

eh. he has fought 35 fights, aint no better way to end ur career by cashing out with this fight. he jus needs to invest properly, keep a small circle and spend wisely. then he and his kids will be str8 forever. good living.

eh. he has fought 35 fights, aint no better way to end ur career by cashing out with this fight. he jus needs to invest properly, keep a small circle and spend wisely. then he and his kids will be str8 forever. good living.
Gained like 20 pounds between the fights copped a new crib and and a rolls I pray you are right

He should have made a statement but did what he needed to do to secure the belts he did more nullifying than jabbing and head hunted too much

Back