FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
That fight was trash, I cant believe it was PPV... Paulie was especially disappointing though smh had the ref actually let Lobov fight in the clinch Paulie's face woulda looked sliced to pieces, from the little BKB Ive seen the ref normally lets you hold and hit in clinches too but I guess there was alot more scrutiny in this fight then normal BKB fights and made some concessions...

TBH I only gave Paulie round 3, in bareknuckle fighting you cant really win rounds by running and throwing the odd jab... I hope he calls it a day now, dude is pushing 40 he doesnt need to be catching this kinda punishment...

Reactions: Playmaker88
That fight was trash, I cant believe it was PPV... Paulie was especially disappointing though smh had the ref actually let Lobov fight in the clinch Paulie's face woulda looked sliced to pieces, from the little BKB Ive seen the ref normally lets you hold and hit in clinches too but I guess there was alot more scrutiny in this fight then normal BKB fights and made some concessions...

TBH I only gave Paulie round 3, in bareknuckle fighting you cant really win rounds by running and throwing the odd jab... I hope he calls it a day now, dude is pushing 40 he doesnt need to be catching this kinda punishment...

There was one dude who boxed and moved aalot but he actually put the paws on this dude when he had to but Pauli was trash in and out of the ring

There was one dude who boxed and moved aalot but he actually put the paws on this dude when he had to but Pauli was trash in and out of the ring

I didnt see any undercard but yeah Paulie was cringey in the post fight presser, making excuses as normal... I really rate him as a pundit and commentator so hopefully he sticks to that from now on...

Reactions: Playmaker88