Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
https://www.boxingscene.com/dibella-aims-bring-kerman-lejarraga-us-next-fight--137505

DiBella Aims To Bring Kerman Lejarraga To U.S. For Next Fight

Welterweight contender Kerman "The Revolver" Lejarraga (27-0, 22 KOs) returns to the ring tomorrow, March 30, battling former world champion David Avanesyan (23-3-1, 11 KOs), of Tabynskoe, Russia, in front of an expected massive crowd at the Bilbao Arena in Bilbao, Spain.

The 12-round clash with Lejarraga defending his EBU European Welterweight Title is promoted by MGZ Promotions, who co-promotes Lejarraga with DiBella Entertainment.

A huge star in Spain, the 27-year-old Lejarraga is currently world ranked #2 by the WBC, #3 by the IBF, and #5 by the WBA and WBO. The heavy-handed star scored three knockouts in 2018. Most recently, he stopped longtime contender Frankie Gavin in the fourth round on November 17, 2018.

Lejarraga will be facing his toughest opponent in Avanesyan, with the Russian holding victories against "Sugar" Shane Mosley, for the interim WBA Welterweight World Title, and Kaizer Mabuza. Additionally, he has recently battled former world champion Lamont Peterson and top contender Egidijus Kavaliauskas in very close fights.

"This is the biggest fight of my career and I feel great," said Lejarraga. "I've had a long, hard training camp and have left nothing to chance after more than 150 rounds of sparring. It has been the best training camp of my career."

"Kerman looks faster and sharper than he ever has," stated Inigo Herbosa, of MGZ Promotions. "He sparred with some top-15 world ranked boxers for this fight and did very well. He will make a statement knocking out Avanesyan inside of six rounds and all of the top fighters in the welterweight division will take notice. He is ready for the big names."

"Avanesyan is another huge test for Kerman at what will be a sold-out arena in Spain, where Lejarraga is a massive star," said Lou DiBella, President of DiBella Entertainment. "Following a win on Saturday night, I want to bring him to the United States for a step-up fight against a known opponent, and then position him for a world title shot in late 2019 or early 2020. I fully believe that he can beat many of the top names in the deep and talented welterweight division."

More to the story...I wonder if she was forced to give lap dances to the Pulev crew??!

Well goddamn. Imagine i actually felt sorry for the bitch. Shame on me lol.
Now i'm not saying she's a whore but she was wearing a whore's uniform. Thank God for cameras!

Is that the Ryan Garcia card?

Theres a lot of boxing tonight.... Just not on available channels

I got ESPN on my phone. Imma just watch the deported card

Do chicksv really like kingry?

This boxing forum that gives rbr updates claims he's the number one boxer amongst teenage girls...

Since when do girls like boxing? Every chick i know who likes boxing is hard core and likez p4p guys like Spence and bud ....

When did this happen??

This boxing forum that gives rbr updates claims he's the number one boxer amongst teenage girls...

Since when do girls like boxing? Every chick i know who likes boxing is hard core and likez p4p guys like Spence and bud ....

When did this happen??
Not worried about what teenage girls think about a nigga

When did this happen??

At this very moment he's got 2.3 million followers on instagram and he's never fought anyone lol. He's still a prospect and only fought one opponent inside top 50. Let's keep it real, 99% of his fanbase are not even boxing fans (I don't even know if they actually watch his fights). He hangs out with popular youtubers and Vine stars. Now, he's also an actor on a show called "On the Ropes" and TMZ do interviews with this dude. Garcia knows exactly how to use social media to his advantage and promote himself outside of boxing to attract fans.

Last edited:
Back