Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Arreola is rusty as fuck.. i wont be suprised if he knocks dude out though all he has to do his land a jab throw a few combos

If anything we can do a ko bonus like usual. Cold feet?

Got that bonus money this week. So I'm playing with house money but fair is fair

**coughmartinezcottocough**

he is a dog dog be as skilled as he is im good.. i told u months ago i wasnt betting this joint

I'll do 50 to my 75. Remember you started this precedent going forward. I always pay as do you but you looking real bich made right now

Was never about the underdog only who you thought can win. We go back years niiiiiiga!!
Lol

the negro got bad punch reaction.. the first shot dude was lookin like he was bout to cry in the car

Arreola is rusty as fuck.. i wont be suprised if he knocks dude out though all he has to do his land a jab throw a few combos

told yall, arreola didnt look particularly good timing was off as hell but from that first shot it was written

dead at the ref having dude do the electric side

no money on this.. and while confident with Mikey that size differnce is no joke..

tumblr_mzd3p9qKGs1qlitzvo1_500.gif

I'll do 50 to my 75. Remember you started this precedent going forward. I always pay as do you but you looking real bich made right now

Was never about the underdog only who you thought can win. We go back years niiiiiiga!!
Lol
So you know i aint no fool

Bruh, I'm confused as fuck right now...

This nigga Benavidez is a huuuuuuuuuge favorite.....

Yet this nigga Love acting like he bout to go in and kill something

Detroit.. this is y'all man's

Dated Kate moss

Enjoys dirt bike riding

Back