Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
10-9 Garcia

It started off with more of the same, then Mikey changed the tempo and pushed forward in a effort that changed the momentum of the fight. Spence kept it from getting out of hand, but Garcia persisted that this would not be a slow fight

10-9 Spence

Hand speed, skill level, all on display. This was a strong round to regain control.

10-9 Spence

He dinging his dumb ass now. That shit lookingn rough. Each round he beat you up more

39-37 Spence

At this pace, spence gone pick mickey apart n cruise to a win. Mickey needs to go for it n let his hands go

He gonna have to hurt Spence t the body he cant get in his range consistently if at all time to make someting happen because he an outbox him here

10-9 Spence

It's his fight. Mikey is trying, but Spence is dictating space, action, he's going first. He's getting the best exchanges. The best offense everything. I think he should start thinking ko

Is anyone surprised? I hope not, Mikey doesn't have much as of now for Spence. He's getting very comfortable and have a little fun in the ring with Gracia.

10-9 Spence.

I kept thinking he was gonna drop Mikey. It's getting real in there. He's putting in a show. This is errols night. Mikey can't get nuffin going.

59-55; Spence

Back