Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Garbage fight. Both men looked like shit. DeGale is washed like I said so nuff said about him.

So disappointed in Eubank's lack of development over the years. When he emerged he looked like he had a grwat jab which is always the foundation a fighter should have. He's completely abandoned that over the years. He has no idea how to cut off the ring. He's all fury and physicality like his dad said.

I like fucking with Mexicans.

I'm watching the fight on my phone.... All belligerent cuz the Mexican dude watching too

Oh you like boxing??

Yea yea boxing..

You like canelo??

Si si canelo good...

Yea...... Danny Jacobs gonna FUCK HIM UP .....u think so??

No no canelo very good..

Naw Danny Jacobs gonna hit him with that wakanda....u know about wakanda???

:hahaha:

I like fucking with Mexicans.

I'm watching the fight on my phone.... All belligerent cuz the Mexican dude watching too

Oh you like boxing??

Yea yea boxing..

You like canelo??

Si si canelo good...

Yea...... Danny Jacobs gonna FUCK HIM UP .....u think so??

No no canelo very good..

Naw Danny Jacobs gonna hit him with that wakanda....u know about wakanda???

:hahaha:

This nigga

Man that was sad watching DeGale, he would of schooled Eubank Jr years ago… He used to be so good to watch, fluidity, punching from angles and loads of foot movement, skills that won him a gold medal and his first world title but I just think the injuries that have plagued him the last few years or more, which have then made him have way too many wars and ultimately take way too many beatings have taken their toll on him, just at his nose and the scar tissue around his eyes etc…

Dude has balls though but with his lack of power if you can no longer move around the ring and maintain youre balance and composure/stance then youre really fighting an up hill battle...

Did any of you guys check out Joe Joyce??? Theres a bit of hype around him with his amateur record (silver Olympic and world bronze and couple gold european games medalist) but Im not a 100% sold on him, he throws alot of punches for a heavyweight which is dope and has a great engine but hes abit too stiff *pause* and robotic imo even though he can do front and back flips which is crazy for 18stone dude haha hes abit too easy to hit too... Still he will be a great addition to the heavyweights when he steps up a level and even though he no spring chicken I still think loosening up is something he can work with...

Did any of you guys check out Joe Joyce??? Theres a bit of hype around him with his amateur record (silver Olympic and world bronze and couple gold european games medalist) but Im not a 100% sold on him, he throws alot of punches for a heavyweight which is dope and has a great engine but hes abit too stiff *pause* and robotic imo even though he can do front and back flips which is crazy for 18stone dude haha hes abit too easy to hit too... Still he will be a great addition to the heavyweights when he steps up a level and even though he no spring chicken I still think loosening up is something he can work with...
Joyce aint got the goods. Dillian Whyte would run through him. Shit i think Chisora could still beat him never mind the elite heavyweights

Joyce aint got the goods. Dillian Whyte would run through him. Shit i think Chisora could still beat him never mind the elite heavyweights

Im not 100% sold on him either, but he is very well schooled and sparred and hung in with a whos of who of boxing... I think he just needs to relax his shoulders and move and slip more instead of taking shots, his style seems very amateur like still... But his punch output and variety is great for a heavyweight and he can clearly take a punch... He may end up being fridge level... With regards to Chisora (one of my favourite fighters over the years) I think his style and lack of one punch power would actually suit Joyce...

yeah he is wack.. he has decent power but is too rigid and straight up and down they said he was a great athlete i dont see it looks like dude is punching by the numbers

Im not 100% sold on him either, but he is very well schooled and sparred and hung in with a whos of who of boxing... I think he just needs to relax his shoulders and move and slip more instead of taking shots, his style seems very amateur like still... But his punch output and variety is great for a heavyweight and he can clearly take a punch... He may end up being fridge level... With regards to Chisora (one of my favourite fighters over the years) I think his style and lack of one punch power would actually suit Joyce...
Like you said before he has a good engine. Thats about the only positive i see. His lack of head movement is scary. He is a devastating knockout waiting to happen

yeah he is wack.. he has decent power but is too rigid and straight up and down they said he was a great athlete i dont see it looks like dude is punching by the numbers
That sums it up perfectly. How can you be a pro boxer and not know how to get leverage ona punch. I don't understand it

Back