Round 7: 10-9 fury
Round 8: 10-9 fury
Round 9: 10-8 wilder
Round 10: 10-9 fury
Round 11: 10-9 fury
Round 12: 10-8 wilder

113-113.

That's how I scored it.

Wilder might have been able to win if he wasn't so wild with his punches following that knockdown. He had Fury ready to go, but then he got super sloppy. Had he kept his composure and landed a couple more shots, Fury might've been done.

As it stands a draw was done BS .They were setting the stage for an instant rematch.

Anything other than a Fury win is disgraceful, I mean Wilder landed 17% of his shots... How on earth Fury got up from the KD in the 12th is unbelievable too...

Aside from boxing, from where Fury has come from: 3 years out the ring, battling addiction with drink and drugs and depression, ballooning up to something like 365pounds (26stone) and then losing 140pounds (10stone) stepping in the ring after (if you can even call them) two 'tune up fights' and fighting (then schooling) Wilder is a win itself... He won the battle imo forget the fight, I just hope he stays on track...

Wilder might have been able to win if he wasn't so wild with his punches following that knockdown. He had Fury ready to go, but then he got super sloppy. Had he kept his composure and landed a couple more shots, Fury might've been done.

As it stands a draw was done BS .They were setting the stage for an instant rematch.

But that is Wilder bro, he is wild and has sloppy pretty much all the time, thats why he got schooled in the first place...

Round 1: 10-9 fury
Round 2: 10-9 wilder
Round 3: 10-9 fury
Round 4: 10-9 wilder
Round 5: 10-9 wilder
Round 6: 10-9 fury
Round 7: 10-9 fury
Round 8: 10-9 fury
Round 9: 10-8 wilder
Round 10: 10-9 fury
Round 11: 10-9 fury
Round 12: 10-8 wilder

113-113.

That's how I scored it.

You gave round 4 to Wilder???

Anything other than a Fury win is disgraceful, I mean Wilder landed 17% of his shots... How on earth Fury got up from the KD in the 12th is unbelievable too...

Aside from boxing, from where Fury has come from: 3 years out the ring, battling addiction with drink and drugs and depression, ballooning up to something like 365pounds (26stone) and then losing 140pounds (10stone) stepping in the ring after (if you can even call them) two 'tune up fights' and fighting (then schooling) Wilder is a win itself... He won the battle imo forget the fight, I just hope he stays on track...

What i said last night

New footage from last night
AmusedIdealBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

Boxing is scored round by round not based on punch stats
That's why I always score fights live.....

You can say what you want.... But unless you personally have a score that's wild crazy different from the judges.... You can't scream robbery

Back