Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fucking bullshit

I did not think Fury was getting up fight was interesting for two moments.. before the decision i was like watch a split decision before the third card i knew it was a draw and yeah props to the ref

Meh, still think Fury had it but I'll settle for a draw.

LOL at Joshua getting called out. Forget a rematch, I wanna see Fury or Wilder go against Joshua now.

Bullshit decision. For once I agree with emo Paulie. Disgraceful by the judges. Boxing is scored round by round and outside of the 2 KD rounds Wilder won no more than 2 other rounds in the whole fight and this is coming from someone who picked Wilder to win by KO. Fury will win the rematch easily IMO

My boy AJ smokes them both anyway.

Bullshit decision. For once I agree with emo Paulie. Disgraceful by the judges. Boxing is scored round by round and outside of the 2 KD rounds Wilder won no more than 2 other rounds in the whole fight and this is coming from someone who picked Wilder to win by KO. Fury will win the rematch easily IMO

My boy AJ smokes them both anyway.

Some cats judge boxing like how people "judge" street fights.. oh he bleeding.. oh he knocked you down.. more people reacted with oooh/ahhh therefore he won. Nevermind the crux of what happened in the fight.

Deonte looked like...
e25edbf0fddc_medium.gif

Some cats judge boxing like how people "judge" street fights.. oh he bleeding.. oh he knocked you down.. more people reacted with oooh/ahhh therefore he won. Nevermind the crux of what happened in the fight.
Fury won hands down...but that nigga almost did not get up from that 2nd knockdown...that gotta count for something..some boxers get worked the whole fight but fuck around and knock a muhfucka out at the last second then all that scoring shit goes out the window

I swear I thought I was the only nigga who thinks Wilder can't box for shit...this nigga would DOMINATE everybody if he just learned to use basic fundamentals...too wild..depend on power too much..shits gonna be his downfall no doubt

Him not being able to box is apparent . Shit aint low key lol every since he came in he has been wild.. hes alot more clamer than he was but thats his fighter dna

You can say this for 1000 fighters.

Fury got up from that knockdown and got right back to swinging on wilder too, shit was fucking crazy. Thought fury was gonna get a knockdown in the 12th after wilder started clinching. Shit was impressive. I think we need a rematch before either gets AJ but I wouldn't mind seeing either one fight aj. Aj would definitely beat wilder but fury vs aj would be a much more interesting fight.

Back