Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
“The opening bell rang at 12:54 a.m. on the East Coast. And by the time it did, I wasn’t just tired. I was tired of boxing”

These whole “supercards” prove to me he’s not really a boxing fan like he paid jock riders in the media say he is.. You can tell by the way he speaks & his actions.. He much more of UFC fan.. And long ass cards which half the time don’t in focus on the actual boxing.. This whole boxing thing to him is about promoting the tourism of his country and making deals w/ celebrities to get them over to his country…

Yeah, Fundora and Tszyu would be great bouts. If he's dead set on 168 and Canelo, he could try for Alimkhanuly (I think) first. Make short work of him and the pay day is there. Infinitely easier said than done but if his heart is set on Canelo, it is what it is.

Last edited:
Yeah, Fundora and Tszyu would be great bouts. If he's dead set on 168 and Canelo, he could try for Alimkhanuly (I think) first. Make short work of him and the pay day is there.
If that the cat w/ the IBF strap.. Lubin is the number one contender for his title.. Also I don’t think PBC is just going help Bud become undisputed again out the kindness of their heart.. In order to help Bud & his legacy.. Which doesn’t help PBC and their long-term plans…

If that the cat w/ the IBF strap.. Lubin is the number one contender for his title.. Also I don’t think PBC is just going help Bud become undisputed again out the kindness of their heart.. In order to help Bud & his legacy.. Which doesn’t help PBC and their long-term plans…

You thinking of Murtazaliev

Back