Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.

I ain't see the Bud vs Madri fight yet, but my coworker said he won.

He's going down if he try to go up against Canelo. And I can agree, being that I fw both of em. But after this performance, was doubting he ready for this much work. Canelo will be stalking him all over that ring.

Yeah, commentary was trash. It was a tough fight but they hyping Madrimov like crazy... anytime he landed, it was a big deal but they ignore the 3-4 punch combo he'd eat after that..
yeah, don't know wtf they minds computing after them devastating blows. all hate, i suppose. what else could it be? seismograph went berserk. best energy of the entire fight. drinks shakin' out ice.

He's going down if he try to go up against Canelo. And I can agree, being that I fw both of em. But after this performance, was doubting he ready for this much work. Canelo will be stalking him all over that ring.
you'd have to be a boxer to appreciate it. boring

He won but it was tough sledding, Madrimov a sturdy mfer and his body movement gotta be frustrating to diagnose. I feel like now I gotta pendulum swing back in to stanning Bud. Even though I don't feel like he could bang with Canelo, people might be taking it too far and acting like Bud sweet.

He won but it was tough sledding, Madrimov a sturdy mfer and his body movement gotta be frustrating to diagnose. I feel like now I gotta pendulum swing back in to stanning Bud. Even though I don't feel like he could bang with Canelo, people might be taking it too far and acting like Bud sweet.

I'ma download it and try to watch this week.

He already told me it wasn't the Bud from that Spence fight lol. If he moves up to see Canelo, he's gonna be another statistic.

WTF is Turki talking about fights for Anderson.. He needs maybe 2 or 3 tune up fights.. He continues to make the same mistakes over and over again.. Plus he has a new trainer.. If he puts he him in their w/ some a heavyweight w/ some real skill he’s going to turn into food…

Back