Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
This DAZN commentary has been atrocious
You’d think Madrimov been Crawford that work listening to them

I heard DAZN commentary was terrible... I had the TNT comms which wasnt too bad but Barker sounded like a punch drunk fan on one of those YouTube sport watch alongs lol

Great card though, Im suprised the place wasnt sold out, it looked empty for most the card, I would had got their mad early and watched the whole thing...

Im fully on the Andy Cruz hype train now, great performance from dude...

Bakolie showed why hes pretty avoided and in the who needs him club... Hes so unorthodox, like Fury but with George Foreman power... The way he throws punches that travel like 4inches but still have the effect of a loaded up punch being thrown from Texas is crazy...

Miller edged out the Ruiz Jr. fight imo, he must regret not throwing abit more early on now, maybe he was worried about emptying his tank like he did against Dubois... Dont think a draw does either of them any good though, as both needed a win... Especially Miller as Ruiz has that AJ money in the bank (unless hes spent it)...

Anyways I thought Bud and Madrimov both looked good... Crawford is always economical with his punches and only really goes through the gears once he smells blood... I would had liked to see him target Madrimov's body abit more and show some more urgency as they clearly hurt Madrimov...

Still imo Crawford was pretty unfazed at the higher weight, even the few punches that did land on him didnt seem to trouble him... It was a cagey fight but still one of high IQ from both fighters...

How good the win is for Bud will depend on how the rest of Madrimov's career plays out...

Being from Omaha naturally I'm a Crawford fan. He may have done enough to secure the win. Unanimously is up for debate, but he likely lost his chance on fighting Canelo now. Not that he stood a chance.

Yeah the DAZN cometary was trash.. Especially Chris Mannix who for some reason gives me Bill Simmion vibes.. The whole every 5 mins “ooh look at this celebrity” shit was annoying as hell.. Usually a boxing broadcast before a certain fight or if something gets delayed during the fight and their stalling for time they show all the celebrities in the crowd.. They don’t do that shit during the fight.. And the whole Turki ass kissing during the entire card got old fast…

Last edited:
Being from Omaha naturally I'm a Crawford fan. He may have done enough to secure the win. Unanimously is up for debate, but he likely lost his chance on fighting Canelo now. Not that he stood a chance.
I wanna see how them stans carry on now....big fan led boxing account etc he needs to fight the Tsyzu. Ortiz, and Fundora

Yeah the DAZN cometary was trash.. Especially Chris Mannix who for some reason gives me Bill Simmion vibes.. The whole every 5 mins “ooh look at this celebrity” shit was annoying as hell.. Usually a boxing broadcast before a certain fight or if something gets delayed during the fight and their stalling for time they show all the celebrities in the crowd.. Hey don’t do that shit during the fight.. And the whole Turki ass kissing during the entire card got old fast…
Yeah, commentary was trash. It was a tough fight but they hyping Madrimov like crazy... anytime he landed, it was a big deal but they ignore the 3-4 punch combo he'd eat after that..

And btw the suppose it best card EVER!!!!! really had only one really entertaining memorable fight on it(which was the Anderson fight).. And some needs to get into Turki’s ear & tell him no more UFC style long ass undercards in America save that shit for those Saudi cards…

Last edited:
I don’t think Crawford is ready for canelo after this performance I don’t know
He lost the Saul fight.. When he was only on the card.. And the card was struggling to fill 1/3 of that stadium w/ Pitbull on the card.. Turki had to add a damn concert to it to fill the stadium.. So once team Saul saw that he wasn’t getting the fight plus the way Turki is publicly speaking about the negations most likely doesn’t help either…

TBC - 4 division champ mane.

If the Canelo fight dont happen - just focus on getting all the belts at 154 then retire.

Those that will dismiss his career would have to deal with the fact he did what their fav fighter didnt

TBC - 4 division champ mane.

If the Canelo fight dont happen - just focus on getting all the belts at 154 then retire.

Those that will dismiss his career would have to deal with the fact he did what their fav fighter didnt

Damn I feel for Crawford, he can't get the fights he truly needs. Pacquiao, canelo, spence rematch, fundura, charlo twins. A Mikey Garcia fight would have been good look. Maybe he wasted too much time with TR.

Back