Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not impressed. Mikey Garcia knocks out TBUD. Spence beats him to sleep, Thurman and TBUD is actually a good fight if Thurman is healthy. I think he beats Danny and Porter but they are tough fights for TBUD

Not impressed. Mikey Garcia knocks out TBUD. Spence beats him to sleep, Thurman and TBUD is actually a good fight if Thurman is healthy. I think he beats Danny and Porter but they are tough fights for TBUD

image.png

All that shit he was talking on Twitter after Spence roasted him at that press conference was perfect time to call him out.

Yea. I was expecting him to say spence's name. It is what it is tho. I guess he dont think he is ready.

Do people really think after this fight and after bum ass Jeff horn surving 9 rounds with BUD , that BUD has any chance against spence. He better stick to the shawn porters of the world. Homie about to disappoint alot of people. He is ok. Not calling him a bum. But he aint #1 pound for pound by any means. Only way he fights spence and it becomes a big fight. Is if he avoids fighting Thurman, danny , mikey. Porter. All of those are are close fights. He may win. But he also may lose. Pump the breaks on Crawford.

Still think bud is the best at 147
Benitez was way more game than any one expected.

His pedigree is solid

But yeah,

Bud know what time it is.... Ain't no point in even fronting.

He can say what he want, at the end of the day Bob gonna do what Bob wanna do...

It fucking sucks, and one of the main things wrong with the sport, but that's the business. Ever sport got their issues... Boxing is politics and business.... But the fights still be the fights

Not to rant too much, but look at football and basketball.... They got their shit too..... And their shit is fucking the sport up way more than boxing politics...

With those sports... The greats of the past might not survive in the rule changes... Most defense in the 80's and 90's is considered illegal these days.... Bull shit...I can barely watch basket ball cuz everything a foul. Football, every sack roughing the passer... Illegal contact....

Shit wack.... Boxing still boxing... I'll take the politics ...

But yeah arum a whole bitch... And we already knew that..... Bud know that too.....I would love to see him and Spence.... But Bob hates haymon...

He tried to sue the Haymon 6 months into the launch of PBC for establishing a monopoly over the sport.

This cac ain't lose not one fighter, not one tv/cable/ppv date.... But cuz black man got in the game and put fights on network tv..... It's a monopoly...

Arum a trip. He signed the deal with ESPN, and abandonedly HBO. He could have had Bud, Manny, and Loma on HBO or maybe even ppv.... He chose to put these niggaz on ESPN.

I mean, as a fan, I'm happy it's free. But he's fucking over his top talent on the bottom line, and you know he is

I don't think Arum is screwing Bud over bro...or not that much...I don't know about the rest of Top Rank fighters but Bud signed a nice 8 figure contract, that I'm sure he's happy with..he may not be getting 10 15 or 20 mil a fight YET ....but that's coming..he getting almost 4 mil GUARANTEED a fight...I doubt that he's not satisfied with that.. for now

Back