Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Someone should've thrown a Steel Chair in the ring since boxing decided to go all WWE and shit.
GGG exploited Canelo's poor footwork the entire night. While Canelo was trying to play Rock em, Sock em robots, GGG was sticking and moving (More or less). There where sometimes, GGG went full retard and tried to go toe to toe with Canelo, but he got himself together and boxed.
Someone should remind Canelo that he isn't James Toney; he just can't stand their and make people miss and then make them pay.
He was throwing out some Gnarly body shots though.

FUCC!! I MISSED THE FIGHT!

But judging by everyone's responses...I would've gotten pissed and tossed my chair across room at work.

Okay look.......

I am an admittedly casual boxing fan. I'm not well informed on all of the top guys or trends or any of that. I want to know how a sport that has basically lost all of it's casual fans like me because of unexplicably biased judging thinks that what the people actually want is manufactured stars? Boxing is not a sport where you can manufacture a Superstar. You can't have us sit here and watch a nigga get his ass beat and then tell us that he's still better than the other guy. So why is it that people say the fight will always lean towards the money maker or more popular fighter every time? I mean who really is the money maker?

Were more people watching this fight to see Canelo knockout GGG or did more people expect to see GGG out box Canelo (which he did)? There was nothing about this fight that made it somewhat close for people to use the excuse of giving it to the popular guy. As a casual boxing fan I'm telling you that GGG clearly won that fight. It wasn't close to a draw. He was a better fighter so why does boxing always toss out the popular guy always wins a close one when the fight isn't even close?
I had a long ass answer to all that but just said fuck it, Lol causal fans(the ones that only wach the bigger fights) stay on the same shit you speaking about, "the guy i thought won was robbed" "boxing is dead!!" "This is why boxing sucks!!" Just stick to ufc is boxing gets this upset bruh lol

I had a long ass answer to all that but just said fuck it, Lol causal fans(the ones that only wach the bigger fights) stay on the same shit you speaking about, "the guy i thought won was robbed" "boxing is dead!!" "This is why boxing sucks!!" Just stick to ufc is boxing gets this upset bruh lol
And this is why the sport will continue to go to shit....

Nah nigga boxing is still great, again yall been saying that bullshit for years and yet boxing is still here and making hundreds of millions of dollars, whens it finally gonna die if its so shitty?? Yall casual fans get on my damn nerves lol
What are u talking bout ock?

Canelo faught GGG the way Floyd fought him. I had GGG winning but Canelo definitely used that strategy and walked GGG for the majority of the fight while being the smaller guy.

It was not that wide to call it a robbery...

tenor.gif

It was close.... Very close..... I have it a draw, as did one judge.

GGG came on strong late.... But it was late..... Canelo was working him to the body early and ggg was playing catch up.... His corner even said he was losing.

I feel like he did enough to catch up.... But not enough to pass him....

You score the fight one round at a time.

And GGG gave away too many rounds early...

Back