Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I felt like ggg won that time but i knew if it was even somewat close they was gonna give it to canelo, judges always gonna give it to the bigger and more profitable star, shit will never change, was a good fight

I honestly thought GGG was gonna get the close decision win. Thanks to what he did late in the fight. If he had that same energy from the beginning there would of been no doubt. Still tho, great fight. Better than the first one, ready for Part 3.

I felt like ggg won that time but i knew if it was even somewat close they was gonna give it to canelo, judges always gonna give it to the bigger and more profitable star, shit will never change, was a good fight

Okay look.......

I am an admittedly casual boxing fan. I'm not well informed on all of the top guys or trends or any of that. I want to know how a sport that has basically lost all of it's casual fans like me because of unexplicably biased judging thinks that what the people actually want is manufactured stars? Boxing is not a sport where you can manufacture a Superstar. You can't have us sit here and watch a nigga get his ass beat and then tell us that he's still better than the other guy. So why is it that people say the fight will always lean towards the money maker or more popular fighter every time? I mean who really is the money maker?

Were more people watching this fight to see Canelo knockout GGG or did more people expect to see GGG out box Canelo (which he did)? There was nothing about this fight that made it somewhat close for people to use the excuse of giving it to the popular guy. As a casual boxing fan I'm telling you that GGG clearly won that fight. It wasn't close to a draw. He was a better fighter so why does boxing always toss out the popular guy always wins a close one when the fight isn't even close?

Last edited:
Back