Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sure a tune up makes more sense, but it effectively would have done the same thing that you're complaining about. It would have delayed the important fight.

The Ngannou fight was way more interesting that hand picked to lose HW #12.
Naw, gimme a guy on this list

Screenshot_20231030-171651.png

And Francis next fight 100% needs to be a guy on this list....

But they both need to stay away from Anderson.... cuz he fuck around and retire they asses

Saudi money is irresistible

Francis made 10 mil for the fight which is more that he would have ever made dealing w UFC so the gypsy prolly got like 20 mil
Fury can make up to 65 in this fight. Guaranteed 40-50. Francis made 10.

Than probably make another 120+ against usyk. Fury wasn't going to lose.

Naw, gimme a guy on this list

View attachment 1204861

And Francis next fight 100% needs to be a guy on this list....

But they both need to stay away from Anderson.... cuz he fuck around and retire they asses

And which one of those guys would Fury have actually fought? You keep missing the point that the only reason Fury took the Ngannou fight was because he thought it was an easy pay day. If not for that, it would have just been more months wasted hearing them talking shit like every other boxer does these days.

And which one of those guys would Fury have actually fought? You keep missing the point that the only reason Fury took the Ngannou fight was because he thought it was an easy pay day. If not for that, it would have just been more months wasted hearing them talking shit like every other boxer does these days.
I'm not missing the point. I'm saying the point is bullshit.

It's not a move a world champion should be making is my point.

It's cool if you're a retired fighter, or someone not in the current title picture using your star power.

But Fury should not be entertaining exhibition fights against guys 0-0 no matter how much money is at stake

I'd much rather him take the risk against someone who earned the opportunity

I'm not missing the point. I'm saying the point is bullshit.

It's not a move a world champion should be making is my point.

It's cool if you're a retired fighter, or someone not in the current title picture using your star power.

But Fury should not be entertaining exhibition fights against guys 0-0 no matter how much money is at stake

We agree on that. I think we're talking past each other. You're talking about what should be, and I'm talking about what is. Fury shouldn't have been bullshitting in the first place. The fight with Usyk should have already happened by now, but that's not reality. Reality is that Fury was going to play games and milk this situation for as long as he could, and I'm saying I rather have gotten the fight we got Saturday than some fight against a boxer that Fury's camp handpicked because they knew he'd be no challenge on the way to finally fighting Usyk.

, and I'm saying I rather have gotten the fight we got Saturday than some fight against a boxer that Fury's camp handpicked because they knew he'd be no challenge on the way to finally fighting Usyk.
That's where we differ. As long as they're ranked by the wbc which is the belt he has... I'll excuse it.

But a 0-0 fighter who built his celebrity in another sport had no business in the ring with the current champion

That's where we differ. As long as they're ranked by the wbc which is the belt he has... I'll excuse it.

But a 0-0 fighter who built his celebrity in another sport had no business in the ring with the current champion

Yeah, that's where we differ. I just want to see a good fight. The fight with Ngannou was entertaining. The fight Tyson's camp probably would have picked wouldn't have been.

Yeah, that's where we differ. I just want to see a good fight. The fight with Ngannou was entertaining. The fight Tyson's camp probably would have picked wouldn't have been.
I disagree he would have took it a lil more seriously..

But at the end of the day it prize fighting.....

You fight for the prize.

And he will fightfl for this prize that will net him close to100 million

I disagree he would have took it a lil more seriously..

But at the end of the day it prize fighting.....

You fight for the prize.

And he will fightfl for this prize that will net him close to100 million

Which is exactly why it wouldn't have been as entertaining. He would have picked someone he knew could have beaten easily and then went and beat that person exactly according to plan. At least with the Ngannou fight we got some surprise and intrigue out of it. We've already talked about this fight way more than whatever fight Fury would have picked to pass the time if Ngannou wasn't an option.

noone is talking about that if Derrick James wasn't in AJ corner.... and what does this say about UYskysk??

Back