Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Watched the first few rounds gonna check out the rest later to see what ppl whining about

Shout out to my African brother for handling his biz tho

This opening ceremony feel like some Wrestlemania shit lol only better

Saudis got the boxing looking lit…

What’s this free concert?!!

Production on this is insane

The use of technology here is dope

The drums setup is awesome

Yeah production goes crazy.

The drum line is the best part of this

That was fire

Saudis flexed hard w this shit damn

When they said the ring was underneath I didn't really know what they meant. That was cool lol

Curious how they’ll be able to top that production. The drums and that cage thing was awesome

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
lol All the reactions to this fight are hillarious. I expected the MMA guys to be mad about the outcome, but even a lot of the boxers are mad. They either think Ngannou won or believe Fury won but that it was so close that Fury basically embarrassed himself and boxing tonight.

It's pretty much unanimously agreed that Ngannou came out of this fight better regardless of the decision. This might be the only true moral victory in sports history.

Hopefully we get Ngannou vs Wilder now.

Do we think Fury has disgraced boxing allowing a novice to not only leapfrog all legitimate contenders - but then probably losing to that novice too?

Do we think Fury has disgraced boxing allowing a novice to not only leapfrog all legitimate contenders - but then probably losing to that novice too?
Boxing did it to itself. Instead of making boxers fight each other, we've got bullshit politics that results in fighters ducking each other, YouTube streamers headlining events and MMA fighters making boxers look like gassed out scrubs

I gotta confess I ended up watching the event as the undercard (for UK anyways) was pretty stacked, the British title fight with Wardley/Adeyele was really hyped up so that caused me to cave haha

Im glad I did though, I thought Fury/Ngannou was gonna be trash but it was entertaining, albeit had the feeling of an intense spar...

I was praying Ngannou could just drop Fury just onemore time as he was never gonna get the decision when Fury is the Saudi's cashcow but Ngannou won the event... He comes out the fight with TONS of new found fame and hype... I had him winning the fight which is mad... Fury look off from the outset, I know he likes to lean on his opponents but he was scrambling to grapple instead when he was on the outside...

That opening ceremony was terrible though, it took what felt like hours for the mainevent to take place after the chief support... If we have to sit though an hour long fckn ceremony like they are opening the Olympics for every big fight its a nightmare...

Last edited:
I keep telling people Fury C.V is weak other than oldman Wlad... He beat Wilder couple times, who is not elite... He beat and old washed up, punch drunk Chisora for the 3rd time... OK he beat Whyte who is credible but was gassed out and had a huge hight and reach disadvantage... Then done everything to avoid Usyk and AJ...

Fury struggles against people he cant really bully and hurt by leaning on and often looks poor against non elite fighters... This fight and knockdown kinda reminded me of the Steve Cunningham fight...

Saying that Fury (and the fans) didnt take Ngannou seriously, so I expect him to be better in the future but proves that Usyk and AJ have more than a chance of beating Fury... I would love Usyk or AJ, I dont care who, to put an end to the Fury circus... Thankfully Ngannou put a big dent in it and got paid big time in the process...

Last edited:
Back